2011 How is the season going?

I have had the pleasure of seeing all these teams play against the 2012s SC Blues Lime. we maybe the only team to have played them all, so i can give you the numbers.
1. SC Blues Lime 2011
2.SC Blues EastVale VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 5-0
3. Warriors VS SC Blues 2012s Blue and Lime 6-2
4.Eagles VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 3-3
5.CDA Slammers Whitter VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 3-6
7.Ole SC VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 1-5
8.Cda slammers HB vs VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 2-8
9.Blast SD VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 0-9

we will see everyone at blues cup bring your best team.
I have had the pleasure of seeing all these teams play against the 2012s SC Blues Lime. we maybe the only team to have played them all, so i can give you the numbers.
1. SC Blues Lime 2011
2.SC Blues EastVale VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 5-0
3. Warriors VS SC Blues 2012s Blue and Lime 6-2
4.Eagles VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 3-3
5.CDA Slammers Whitter VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 3-6
7.Ole SC VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 1-5
8.Cda slammers HB vs VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 2-8
9.Blast SD VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 0-9

we will see everyone at blues cup bring your best team.
Surprised you haven't played the 11 lime team. Or is that score confidential?

Surprised you haven't played the 11 lime team. Or is that score confidential?
The SC Blues 2012 Lime have never played the 2011 But they have some Impact players, that there's no way we could control. They could slow down our attack to crawl, by isolating our best goal scorers. The Warriors also have a amazing sweeper that can control a game She may be the best defender I have seen all year.

Weekend tournament update.
SD Blast G2011 team takes down the Ship at the Rebel’s tournament with a victory over the 2018 Blues Cup finalist SD Galaxy 2 -0. That’s a pretty big win for the team Congratulations!!

Second update
The Warriors take the ship at at the California cup.
Not sure who they played in the final. But another nice tournament win for the team. Congratulations!!

SD Blast G2011 team takes down the Ship at the Rebel’s tournament with a victory over the 2018 Blues Cup finalist SD Galaxy 2 -0. That’s a pretty big win for the team Congratulations!!

Second update
Not sure who they played in the final. But another nice tournament win for the team. Congratulations!!
Just by comparing scores.
1 blues mulligan
2 blast
3 blues eastvale
4 warriors
5 eagles

Second update

Thank you from the CA Warriors! Warriors defeated Cerritos Slammers Cruz 5-1 in the final. Cerritos Slammers are a good team and IMO Flight 1.
Congratulations to SD Blast on their tournament win.

Congratulations to Ole 2011G Red on a dominant performance

Ole 2010G Red also won their group last week at the Premier Supercopa in Dallas.

Kudos to them for their development of young talent.
What's up with Ole kicking out their older teams (2008's). Sounded like they had some nice teams getting developed but then told the parents that they were disbanding those teams? Not enough field space?

Its going to Be the Mighty Warriors VS So Cal Blues Mulligan in the state finals. Both teams very well coached and strong players off the bench. Willing to bet anyone a Poki bowl and a ice tea on the game.

I have watched Ole and some of the teams talked about in here.
Ole is very good but So Cal Blues Mulligan is without question the team to beat and.
I would have loved to have seen Ole at the Eagles Spring Classic but they didn't show up.
Hodari mentioned the Blues 2012 Lime beat Ole pretty good so I want to see Ole against better competition before I say they are the team to beat.
Who has ole faced ? We are talking about juggle the world right not ole soccer club.

566694AC-18B3-45DF-AC95-9ED86D5533FA.jpeg
I have watched Ole and some of the teams talked about in here.
Ole is very good but So Cal Blues Mulligan is without question the team to beat and.
I would have loved to have seen Ole at the Eagles Spring Classic but they didn't show up.
Hodari mentioned the Blues 2012 Lime beat Ole pretty good so I want to see Ole against better competition before I say they are the team to beat.
As a independent scout, I thought I would never be taking about or covering youth soccer at such a young age.. but the reality is theres allot of quality, even from players at this age....Ive been doing research and confirmed with my sources... Mr Hoodari is leaving some important facts about a couple of teams... Juggle the world Ole is the Same team as Ole for those who dont know already.... on March 9, Ole played in the SPIN Indoor soccer tournament in chino. They beat so cal blues LIME and Blue both Coached by Mulligan.... they beat CRUZ Slammers and beat Chelsea in the Finals... according to my Sources this is the first tournament Ole officially participated in. Something that was also brought to my attention.. there are two Ole g2011 teams. Red and White ... almost the entire Ole g2011 white roster is comprised of 2012 girls. Im going to answers the obvious question? Who has Ole beaten... Note this is only Ole RED team we are taking about... Ole beat the Eagles 6-1 in a friendly....Ole ran through ever slammer team at the Cerritos Invitational ... scoring I believe a total 55 goals in 5 games...and beating a real good LA Premier team( Now Known as LA Surf)... Ole beat La Surf at the Surf City Cup this past weekend to claim another title... Ole beat Real so Cal ....In the Real so Cal Challenge Cup 2019 in April for another championship... Something interesting I wanted to point out that was brought to my attention. Ole g2011 Red participated in a Round robin tournament at Dignity Health Park about 4weeks ago... hosted TFA... the interesting thing is this was a 2010 tournament. Which is why we dont hear about them allot in the 2011 circuit..... Ole is obviously one of the teams to watch out for... they produce Club Players from there farm system.... Ole Futsal League... which answers the question why they play so much like kids from South America.... Long season we shall see at the end...

For the record, this is REALLY dumb how people are obsessed with scores and who's #1 for a U9 age group. There are a lot of talented girls and teams out there. Teams will change. Players will get better, some players will get worse over time.

Focus on your individual player's development and enjoy the ride! :)

View attachment 4952
As a independent scout, I thought I would never be taking about or covering youth soccer at such a young age.. but the reality is theres allot of quality, even from players at this age....Ive been doing research and confirmed with my sources... Mr Hoodari is leaving some important facts about a couple of teams... Juggle the world Ole is the Same team as Ole for those who dont know already.... on March 9, Ole played in the SPIN Indoor soccer tournament in chino. They beat so cal blues LIME and Blue both Coached by Mulligan.... they beat CRUZ Slammers and beat Chelsea in the Finals... according to my Sources this is the first tournament Ole officially participated in. Something that was also brought to my attention.. there are two Ole g2011 teams. Red and White ... almost the entire Ole g2011 white roster is comprised of 2012 girls. Im going to answers the obvious question? Who has Ole beaten... Note this is only Ole RED team we are taking about... Ole beat the Eagles 6-1 in a friendly....Ole ran through ever slammer team at the Cerritos Invitational ... scoring I believe a total 55 goals in 5 games...and beating a real good LA Premier team( Now Known as LA Surf)... Ole beat La Surf at the Surf City Cup this past weekend to claim another title... Ole beat Real so Cal ....In the Real so Cal Challenge Cup 2019 in April for another championship... Something interesting I wanted to point out that was brought to my attention. Ole g2011 Red participated in a Round robin tournament at Dignity Health Park about 4weeks ago... hosted TFA... the interesting thing is this was a 2010 tournament. Which is why we dont hear about them allot in the 2011 circuit..... Ole is obviously one of the teams to watch out for... they produce Club Players from there farm system.... Ole Futsal League... which answers the question why they play so much like kids from South America.... Long season we shall see at the end...
The Lime 2012s team had the pleasure of playing Ole outdoor on grass in Pomona and posted my scores above 1-5 Blues. winning the Cerritos Memorial and Surf City Cup is like taking your Hot cousin to Prom.

Yes.... Mulligan was the Coach for both teams... Chelsea SC vs Juggle the world Ole played in the Finals.....the finals went to penalty kicks..
EastVille Man U (now part of so cal blues) out of Inland Empire , Warriors out of Ventura County.... and Ole out of the San Fernando Valley are are my top 3 in Southern California as of right Now...

Back