2011 How is the season going?

Ole SC's G2011 looks to have dominated Cerritos. Another one to watch.
I wish that Ole SC G2011 showed up at the Eagles Spring Classic. It would have been interesting to see how they did against the Eagles, Blues, and CA Warriors who were all there. Does anybody know why they didn't show? The bracket has them there, but each team facing them essentially had a walk-over with a 1-0 victory. 3 guaranteed games for the teams turned into 2, bummer for the teams making the trek out to Camarillo.

Watch out for California Warriors G2011 from Oxnard! Finalist at the Eagles Spring Classic.

Warriors definitely have a Solid squad defensively and offensively, played 2012 blues lime in Camarillo and won 7-2, won LA Premier 6-0, beat Camarillo Eagles 6-2.. only loss to Blues mulligan in the final at eagles spring classic in March 2019.

Warriors definitely have a Solid squad defensively and offensively, played 2012 blues lime in Camarillo and won 7-2, won LA Premier 6-0, beat Camarillo Eagles 6-2.. only loss to Blues mulligan in the final at eagles spring classic in March 2019.
The Lime team did not play in eagles
https://ibb.co/7z1jPkM
7z1jPkM

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 12
Hmmm.. I could have sworn it was blues 2012 lime.
The Eagles tournament the Blues 2012s was there first tournament and sent the blue and lime team to test girls and figure out the teams each girl only played a half 14 girls total 2012 played in eagles. Limes first tournament was SWSC classic

We played a pretty good team this weekend in the G 2011 age group. They were the Blast from San Diego. They could possibly surprise some of the top tier teams this year. Has anyone else played the Blast G2011 team?

The Eagles tournament the Blues 2012s was there first tournament and sent the blue and lime team to test girls and figure out the teams each girl only played a half 14 girls total 2012 played in eagles. Limes first tournament was SWSC classic

My daughter plays for the CA Warriors. I have this game recorded.
"Each girl only played a half" is not true. A number of girls played the entire game.
Also, there are only 3 girls on the bench at a time. Which would make 10 players for 7v7.

My daughter plays for the CA Warriors. I have this game recorded.
"Each girl only played a half" is not true. A number of girls played the entire game.
Also, there are only 3 girls on the bench at a time. Which would make 10 players for 7v7.
Talk with your coach we would love to play and we will bring the complete LIME team, the warriors have a amazing team it would be a honor. please DM

Congratulations to the CDA Slammers HB Zermeno for winning the HB Sand June tournament. They have a gritty, fun bunch to watch and have obvious chemistry. They beat the SCBlues Lime 2011 Mulligan team, albeit in the sand, and by a PK shootout. They withstood a barrage of attacks and shots to earn the 1-1 tie after regulation and to earn the PK shootout victory. This is a team to track the rest of the way.

Congrats to HB. Was a hard fought battle. Can’t wait until both play on grass. I think the 2012 beat HB some time ago and it wasn’t close. That being said, they’ve gotten better. My opinion on top 5.
1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Eastvale
3. Legends
4. Eagles
5. Warriors

Congratulations to the CDA Slammers HB Zermeno for winning the HB Sand June tournament. They have a gritty, fun bunch to watch and have obvious chemistry. They beat the SCBlues Lime 2011 Mulligan team, albeit in the sand, and by a PK shootout. They withstood a barrage of attacks and shots to earn the 1-1 tie after regulation and to earn the PK shootout victory. This is a team to track the rest of the way.
Congratulations HB Slammers. Those are some quality wins and a tie over some good soccer teams.

Congrats to HB. Was a hard fought battle. Can’t wait until both play on grass. I think the 2012 beat HB some time ago and it wasn’t close. That being said, they’ve gotten better. My opinion on top 5.
1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Eastvale
3. Legends
4. Eagles
5. Warriors
My personal opinion on the top teams in the 2011 age group. Note I haven’t seen the Warriors play this year. But they had a quality showing at the Eagles spring tournament with a quality group of teams.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Eastvale
3. Legends FC
4. Warriors
5. Ole SC
6. HB CDA Slammers
7. Blast
8. Eagles

My personal opinion on the top teams in the 2011 age group. Note I haven’t seen the Warriors play this year. But they had a quality showing at the Eagles spring tournament with a quality group of teams.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Eastvale
3. Legends FC
4. Warriors
5. Ole SC
6. HB CDA Slammers
7. Blast
8. Eagles

The HB Slammers will be better than the Newport Slammers out the gate as they played in the SCDSL 2010(b) last year. The Newport Slammer team was formed this year.

I Think the Whittier SLAMMERS team is prolly better than both of them.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Eastvale
3. Legends FC
4. Warriors
5. Ole SC
6. CDA Slammers Whittier
7. CDA Slammers HB
8. Blast SD
9. Eagles

It's a bit premature to start talking rankings based on a few spring tournaments. There will probably be well over a hundred G2011 Socal teams formed by the fall.

Anybody playing surf cup this year?

I have had the pleasure of seeing all these teams play against the 2012s SC Blues Lime. we maybe the only team to have played them all, so i can give you the numbers.
1. SC Blues Lime 2011
2.SC Blues EastVale VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 5-0
3. Warriors VS SC Blues 2012s Blue and Lime 6-2
4.Eagles VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 3-3
5.CDA Slammers Whitter VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 3-6
7.Ole SC VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 1-5
8.Cda slammers HB vs VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 2-8
9.Blast SD VS SC Blues 2012s Lime 0-9

we will see everyone at blues cup bring your best team.

Back