2007 DA

SJ mostly recruit bigger kids
I would not have thought that. I also would not have thought they recruited well from outside their territory. I expect RSL to give San Jose their 3rd loss on Sunday. Aside from one large 2008, I thought they were noticeably smaller than LAFC, RSL and several of LAG.

I think RSL is on to something. They just hired the guy from Orange Lutheran who is well connected in the southland. They also have numerous kids from San Diego and are targeting San Bernardino and areas just outside the LAG/LAFC area. With their residential academy, they are going to be attractive to kids who want that... but the parents aren't keen on them being in Texas.

I think RSL is on to something. They just hired the guy from Orange Lutheran who is well connected in the southland. They also have numerous kids from San Diego and are targeting San Bernardino and areas just outside the LAG/LAFC area. With their residential academy, they are going to be attractive to kids who want that... but the parents aren't keen on them being in Texas.
and their Residential Academy is free... wonder if they have tryouts

Anyone know what the SJ / RSL score was today (U15)? For some reason, they're not entering the scores for the MLS academy games. They are for the other levels.

I know there are lots of woulda coulda shoulda in youth soccer, but at the end of the day, you do have to score-- the score ended 1-0 San Jose-- and RSL did miss plenty of ( 8 ) scoring opportunities... both teams played well- the 07 season should be entertaining to watch--

I know there are lots of woulda coulda shoulda in youth soccer, but at the end of the day, you do have to score-- the score ended 1-0 San Jose-- and RSL did miss plenty of ( 8 ) scoring opportunities... both teams played well- the 07 season should be entertaining to watch--
Thanks. That's the wrap, in ppg:
LAFC: 3.0
LAG: 1.5
RSL, SJ: 1.0

lots of games/ teams ready to start this weekend!!! GOOD LUCK to all the boys... (be safe everyone- traffic and pandemic)
How about this weekend... RSL vs LAFC... ( 3-1 2 weeks ago and that RSL team is brand new) this has got to be a highly visible game...??? and what about the rest of Socal teams, LA Galaxy, Albion, Strikers, Chula Vista (after a good showing vs Surf) lots of good talented players lacing them up this weekend... as always GOOD LUCK to all the boys, let see some great soccer

Back