2007 DA

Sometimes you are the hammer, sometimes you are the nail. Galaxy 07/08 has been the hammer for a while. Today was a rough day for the boys. They went down fighting but LAFC is a wrecking crew.

game 1 ) 5-2
game 2) 2-1
unofficial, i was in Santa Barbara with my daughter. Outrigger race at Leadbetter Beach. So this was via texts from parents. Got a bit of a blow by blow. LAFC had a strong day VS Galaxy.

Lots of good football in this age group. NYCFC looks good, great ball and spacing movement on the pitch. Bracket B looks ( statistically) to have been a strong group,
Quakes, LAFC and TFA look the strongest to me. NYCFC and SD Surf looked good as well. KC and Xolos looked ok, OC Surf, FCGS, Murrieta, and Solar struggled but had their rare moments. Arsenal couldn’t attack and got slaughtered in Bracket B. I heard the SF team was good and feel like, what I saw of Strikers, they didn’t play to their potential.

Quakes, LAFC and TFA look the strongest to me. NYCFC and SD Surf looked good as well. KC and Xolos looked ok, OC Surf, FCGS, Murrieta, and Solar struggled but had their rare moments. Arsenal couldn’t attack and got slaughtered in Bracket B. I heard the SF team was good and feel like, what I saw of Strikers, they didn’t play to their potential.
Anybody have any feedback on the LAFC vs SURF semi at Mancity? I just saw the scoreline. Hats off to both teams for making it this far in a stacked supergroup.

Anybody have any feedback on the LAFC vs SURF semi at Mancity? I just saw the scoreline. Hats off to both teams for making it this far in a stacked supergroup.
I was at the game and although Surf put up a good fight for the first ten minutes, the final score was indicative of the entire game. LAFC was fairly dominant on both sides of the ball. We will see how they do against TFA tomorrow.

Shh. You’re going to make the conspiracy theorists start ranting against Michelle Chesters/Romero. Lol.
Oh sorry, then I shouldn't say anything about the fact that the 07 Surf affiliates finished 0-1-5 and were outscored 21-3...or that the "Super Group" 08,07 and 06 Surf affiliates finished a combined 1-1-16 and were outscored 70-14 with the only win against a SD Surf team.

Oh sorry, then I shouldn't say anything about the fact that the 07 Surf affiliates finished 0-1-5 and were outscored 21-3...or that the "Super Group" 08,07 and 06 Surf affiliates finished a combined 1-1-16 and were outscored 70-14 with the only win against a SD Surf team.

Bro. Forget Surf’s results. Is it just me or does every team have a kid named Connor, Tucker, Hunter or Ryder? Is that a Surf requirement?

TFA is the big winner for Man City EVERY team they have is either in the Finals or in the semi's with the Finals match yet to be determined.

TFA is the big winner for Man City EVERY team they have is either in the Finals or in the semi's with the Finals match yet to be determined.
TFA’s 07 team is scary good... especially considering they start so slow, but once they wake up... man.

I’ve watched and played (at least my 3 boys have) against TFA for the past 15 years. By far the most consistent quality program around. If I didn’t live so far away, I would love to have been a part of their program.

My sons team has played both TFA and LAFC with varying degrees of success. Both great programs. One final game to the Season. Where did the season go? Now the waiting game to see if he gets re-signed. I think this will be my sons first real complete break in years. Lots oof surfing, and ocean swimming. Like all of our boys...one giant bruise.
Have a great break and hope to see you all next season

T

My sons team has played both TFA and LAFC with varying degrees of success. Both great programs. One final game to the Season. Where did the season go? Now the waiting game to see if he gets re-signed. I think this will be my sons first real complete break in years. Lots oof surfing, and ocean swimming. Like all of our boys...one giant bruise.
Have a great break and hope to see you all next season

T

Back