2007 DA

USC

SILVER
Im sure there a lots of kids still trying out...any updates on which DA has picked up the best 2007 kids?

TFA had a great year last year, should be on of the top teams.

I can imagine based on the State Cup and the DA's for next year.... LAFC, BREA (are they a DA?), Rebels, will have a lot good players and too bad they won't get a Chance to play regulary because of North/South split....

Brea? They should, but it’s now like LA Galaxy Brea, most kids left to Galaxy.

In my area, nobody is showing up to the Ventura Fusion DA tryouts, it’s pathetic! Such a loser organization given DA status! No track record of development what’s so ever in youth soccer, they do have a recreational adult soccer team, maybe that’s why they got it...hopefully not cuz they would easily be beaten by a tier one team from the Oxnard Adult leagues

They are starting to show up to all soccer youth games in Oxnard, they want “all LA ESPERANZA” players and don’t stop harassing players/parents.

They are so desperate that they’ll be paying the kids to play...great, another reason to boost parent ego!

The 2007 season is around the corner and Fusion still doesn’t have a team! Well,they do on paper, which is the BS and lies they submitted to @ussoccer for DA status

Anybody know if is possible to file a complaint with @USSoccer-DA program about constant unwanted harresment

I can imagine based on the State Cup and the DA's for next year.... LAFC, BREA (are they a DA?), Rebels, will have a lot good players and too bad they won't get a Chance to play regulary because of North/South split....
Has the split been confirmed by USSDA, if so, is split for ALL boys/girls DA teams?

Rebels will have to reload, they've lost at least a half-dozen players from their State Cup champs team to various other clubs. Not getting U13-U14 probably is not helping.

Rebels will have to reload, they've lost at least a half-dozen players from their State Cup champs team to various other clubs. Not getting U13-U14 probably is not helping.
That’s unfortunate, that was a very good team.

So far I have seen the 07 DAs-to-be from TFA, LAFC, Galaxy, Golden State, LAUFA and Premier play informal scrimmages and TFA an LAFC look the strongest. It's still early, though. There are a lot of kids still bouncing around from practice to practice and quite a few good players still sticking with their clubs.

Does the Man. City tournement present opportunities to See this age group? Has San Diego put together anything like the friendly scrimmages?

Probably, I’ve heard Legends FC Academy will be going so maybe there will be other academy teams as well. They haven’t posted any scheuedules yet. Cerritos Memorial probably will since LAFC was there last season..

Does the Man. City tournement present opportunities to See this age group? Has San Diego put together anything like the friendly scrimmages?

Yep, there is a U12 DA bracket for Man City I'm guessing there will be a pretty good turnout. SDSC and Albion (2 teams each) are playing this weekend at Icebreaker Classic.

Does anyone know if current 07 teams (Next Years U12 Academy Teams) will be playing in the 07 age group, or will they be playing in the U12/06 Academy age group? I originally thought they'd be in the academy division. But it looks like there's no 07 Academy Division. And U12-06 Academy division is 11v111.

Does anyone know if current 07 teams (Next Years U12 Academy Teams) will be playing in the 07 age group, or will they be playing in the U12/06 Academy age group? I originally thought they'd be in the academy division. But it looks like there's no 07 Academy Division. And U12-06 Academy division is 11v111.
My understanding is that the 07 academies-to-be are not yet official academies so they can play in the "regular" 07 brackets. That's what happened last year, at least.

These are the 07 Boys teams. Not bracketed or divided in any form, just alphabetical:

CCV STARS 07 BOYS PAUL
CENCAL COSMOS 07 BOYS JUPITER
DV7 SAN DIEGO GIJON B2007
EAGLES 2007
FRAM B07 RUIZ
HEAT FC 07 ED
HEAT FC 07 MR
HEAT FC 07 RM
HERITAGE SC 07 BOYS
INLAND EMPIRE SURF B07 URBANO
LA GALAXY ACADEMY
LA GALAXY ORANGE COUNTY B07 PDA HAMILTON
LEGENDS FC B07 PRE-ACADEMY
LFC IAA BAY AREA 07B ACADEMY I
LOS ANGELES UNITED FUTBOL ACADEMY B2007 DA
MURRIETA SURF B07 USSDA
OLÉ B07
PALM DESERT B2007
REBELS DA 2007 1
REBELS DA 2007 2
SAN CLEMENTE SURF B07 CAUDILLO
SAN DIEGO SOCCER BOYS USSDA BLUE
SAN DIEGO SURF B2007 DA WHITE
SAN DIEGO SURF SELECT B2007 WHIDDON
SC DEL SOL 07 BOYS
SCOTTSDALE SOCCER 07B BLACKHAWKS JONES
SDSC B2007 ORANGE ACADEMY
SDSC B2007 USSDA CONNELLY
TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY 2007 ACADEMY
TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY 2007 BLUE
WEST COAST FC DA 2007 BLACK
WEST COAST FC DA 2007 WHITE

THANKS for this list!!!
Wow and it looks like a great weekend, good luck and it will be interesting to see how the teams are forming and looking with just a few months of training...

Back