2007 D.A or Ecnl

That is my worry right now I would feel like she will see all her friends playing high school a d be sad. college is really the goal over Us team since I know chances of that is pretty bleek

That is my worry right now I would feel like she will see all her friends playing high school a d be sad. college is really the goal over Us team since I know chances of that is pretty bleek
My one additional piece of advice.....don’t make decisions today based on something that may happen in the future because the landscape is likely to change by then.

I Suggest you go look at the quality of soccer at your local high school. My DD played all 4 years of high school & it can be very frustrating watching and playing with kids who don’t know the basics. I saw at minimum 5 ACL get torn just from Reckless play! Girls mostly play collision soccer in high school. If you don’t live in an area with a high concentration of club players and your daughter is on good club team Skip It! You’re Not missing Much. Hell have them be an assistant on the team they’re involved but no risk of injury!

Back