2006 DA

I know that LAFC won their games but the game i saw, the center backs just booted the ball down to the tall fast forward and a cross. I didn't much more than that but it could have been an off game.

How does an MLS club lose that big to TFA . Unbelievable how does that even happen. Things are not good over at LA Galaxy. Congrats to TFA as they once again made a statement to remind people who the best team in the age group really is.

TFA vs LA Galaxy 11/10/18 broken down. The match started with both teams looking a bit tight then TFA started to string together some scoring chances but, no goals. A broken play on the TFA backline lead to a easy goal for LAG. Once again TFA conceded the opening goal but 5 minutes later in an 8 minute span, TFA stormed back with 3 unanswered goals before the half. 2nd half started with both squads making some line up changes which brought some energy but it was wasn't enough for LAG to start a comeback and you know what happens when sharks smell blood...4 more goals for TFA. Final TFA 7-1 LAG.

I would say most professional players make bad coaches - especially for kids.
I've been fortunate to have had an opportunity to ask a high profile athlete about this subject and they have said that most pro athletes who have been gifted with their abilities and transitioned to coaching kids have a difficult time understanding that kid athletes do not possess those same gifts which made their game so simple to them. Once they're able to recognize this, they become very formidable coaches, frustration starts to fade and then the development and teaching can begin, they're able to go back to basics and teach the game rather than bark out formations and scream unknown instructions which they had assumed the players all understood. It's a process and hopefully it will payoff down the line.

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to assign a rating. Multitasking... Fixed it.

Last edited:
Here's u13 predicts for this weekend. Home team is listed first. buena suerte!

Los Angeles:
Legends 2 vs Santa Barbara SC 1
Real SoCal 1 vs LA Galaxy 5
LA Premier 2 vs TFA 4
LAUFA 1 vs Pateadores 3
FC Golden State 0 vs LAFC 4

San Diego:
Strikers 3 vs SDSC 1
Murrieta 4 vs Arsenal 2
Nomads 1 vs LAGSD 4
OC Surf 2 vs Chula Vista 2

can someone please confirm this rumor that I heard from a couple parents that TFA coach Willie is no longer coaching them. Heard that their 07 coach was coaching vs La Premier today and that he will be taking over. if so what happened? can anyone shed light on this? What will happen to this team? For sure LAFC and LA Galaxy will try and get those players.

Here's actuals vs predicts that have come in so far:

Los Angeles:
Predict: Legends 2 vs Santa Barbara SC 1
Actuals: Legends 3 vs Santa Barbara SC 0 (game card says that Santa Barbara SC was missing a couple of goal scorers. anyone have more color on this match?)

Predict: Real SoCal 1 vs LA Galaxy 5
Actuals: Real SoCal 1 vs LA Galaxy 3

Predict: LA Premier 2 vs TFA 4
Actuals: LA Premier 1 vs TFA 3 (game card says that it got a little exciting at the end with one yellow card for each team, plus OC Surf's second goal, all in the last five minutes. anyone have more color on this game? Would have thought that Chula Vista would put at least one in the back of the net...)

San Diego:
Predict: Murrieta 4 vs Arsenal 2

Actual: Murrieta 3 vs Arsenal 3

Predict: OC Surf 2 vs Chula Vista 2
Actual: OC Surf 2 vs Chula Vista 0 (game card says that it got a little exciting at the end with one yellow card for each team, plus OC Surf's second goal, all in the last five minutes. anyone have more color on this game? Would have thought that Chula Vista would put at least one in the back of the net...)

Any news on other scores?

Last edited:
can someone please confirm this rumor that I heard from a couple parents that TFA coach Willie is no longer coaching them. Heard that their 07 coach was coaching vs La Premier today and that he will be taking over. if so what happened? can anyone shed light on this? What will happen to this team? For sure LAFC and LA Galaxy will try and get those players.

Completely False- whatever you got your info is not reliable.

Here's u13 predicts for this weekend. Home team is listed first. buena suerte!

Los Angeles:
Legends 2 vs Santa Barbara SC 1
Real SoCal 1 vs LA Galaxy 5
LA Premier 2 vs TFA 4
LAUFA 1 vs Pateadores 3
FC Golden State 0 vs LAFC 4

San Diego:
Strikers 3 vs SDSC 1
Murrieta 4 vs Arsenal 2
Nomads 1 vs LAGSD 4
OC Surf 2 vs Chula Vista 2

Here predicts vs actuals. Home team is listed first.

Los Angeles:
Predict: Legends 2 vs Santa Barbara SC 1
Actuals: Legends 3 vs Santa Barbara SC 0

Predict: Real SoCal 1 vs LA Galaxy 5
Actuals: Real SoCal 1 vs LA Galaxy 3

Predict: LA Premier 2 vs TFA 4
Actuals: LA Premier 1 vs TFA 3

Predict: LAUFA 1 vs Pateadores 3
Actuals: LAUFA 0 vs Pateadores 1

San Diego:
Predict: Strikers 3 vs SDSC 1
Actuals: Strikers 3 vs SDSC 2

Predict: Murrieta 4 vs Arsenal 2
Actuals: Murrieta 3 vs Arsenal 3

Predict: OC Surf 2 vs Chula Vista 2
Actuals: OC Surf 2 vs Chula Vista 0

*Anyone have any news on how FC Golden State vs LAFC went?*

Here's predicts for this weekend. Home team is listed first.

LAUFA 1 vs LA Premier 3
Pateadores 3 vs Real SoCal 1
LAFC 4 vs LA Galaxy 1

Back