1st Year Girls ECNL questions

It’s pretty simple actually (but a round about way to get there).

From the website, go to COMPETITION, if you hover your arrow you get the drop down, then hover over ECNL Girls and you get a 2nd drop down where you will see STANDINGS.

This takes you to the Conference Standings. Select a conference. Once you are on the selected conference page it defaults to u13 (you will see “Select a Division” and “Select an option”. Each has a drop down arrow next to it. You can select your Age under “Division” and either “Conference” to see the standings in each Conference or “Champions League, North American Cup, Showcase A, etc…” to see the National standings for the Competition you are looking for.

Definitely needs a simplification, but the info is available.

Happy Hunting!

Anyone know why WCFC and Pats didn't play all their games in ECRL for u18/19. Or if they did why not posted?

agreed on both the DA site and the season being a total crapshoot for Cali teams....... huge periods off.....months and months.... and then straight into games.....then more time off then straight into games.....schedule being reduced all the time......teams playing different schedules and number of games......Florida should just be a showcase for everyone and leave the natty's for the upcoming season.......my kid is stressed enough I can not wait for a normal and full 21//22 season......
Like I said before, we should just have an open tournament for any team that would like to take their chance at the prize in FL. If you can find 16 players to fly to FL to test their luck against the best, then put your best foot forward and fly to play. These standings are worthless, MOO!

agreed on both the DA site and the season being a total crapshoot for Cali teams....... huge periods off.....months and months.... and then straight into games.....then more time off then straight into games.....schedule being reduced all the time......teams playing different schedules and number of games......Florida should just be a showcase for everyone and leave the natty's for the upcoming season.......my kid is stressed enough I can not wait for a normal and full 21//22 season......

Most of the country have played a pretty normal ECNL schedule and qualifiers are gearing up for Florida. Wouldn't seem right to scrap the playoff chase for 80% of the ECNL teams who earned a spot in the playoffs just because the west coast doesn't quite have their sh!t together.

Before scrapping Florida, maybe just don't include the Southwest or Northwest Conference teams (or let those two conferences stay "home" and make their own mini playoff).

Most of the country have played a pretty normal ECNL schedule. Wouldn't seem right to scrap the playoff chase for 75% of the ECNL teams who earned a spot in the playoffs just because the west coast doesn't quite have their sh!t together.

Before scrapping Florida, maybe just don't include the Southwest or Northwest Conference teams (or let those two conferences stay "home" make their own playoff).
If you do that, then we will have our own tournament. We dont need you, trust me. SOCAL vs NOCAL Champs Only Tournament to see who truly is the best. Thanks a lot South Texas for blaming us for the likes of guys like Dad. It's not all fault. His gang of bandits had the control. However, their about to get their asses handed to them and control will come back to the peeps. The peeps I know DO NOT want to travel all over the country playing soccer games when we can play better matches in our own back yard. You can have all the other states bro. Enjoy the flying......lol!!!

Most of the country have played a pretty normal ECNL schedule and qualifiers are gearing up for Florida. Wouldn't seem right to scrap the playoff chase for 80% of the ECNL teams who earned a spot in the playoffs just because the west coast doesn't quite have their sh!t together.

Before scrapping Florida, maybe just don't include the Southwest or Northwest Conference teams (or let those two conferences stay "home" and make their own mini playoff).
True! Why punish those that earned the spot because CA couldn’t get their shit together? In the SW, if you look at the standings there are only 1 or 2 anomalies from u13 up to u17 which may or may not work themselves out by the end of the season. Most of the SW teams slated to make the “Champions League” of the National Event have rightfully earned that spot and would even under normal conditions based on history (u15, 16 and 17). I can’t speak for the ages below as I do t have much knowledge other than the Club name and their history of strong teams.

Seems like some sour grapes from teams that won’t qualify.

Like I said before, we should just have an open tournament for any team that would like to take their chance at the prize in FL. If you can find 16 players to fly to FL to test their luck against the best, then put your best foot forward and fly to play. These standings are worthless, MOO!
You mean the best of the teams that could put 16 players together?

True! Why punish those that earned the spot because CA couldn’t get their shit together? In the SW, if you look at the standings there are only 1 or 2 anomalies from u13 up to u17 which may or may not work themselves out by the end of the season. Most of the SW teams slated to make the “Champions League” of the National Event have rightfully earned that spot and would even under normal conditions based on history (u15, 16 and 17). I can’t speak for the ages below as I do t have much knowledge other than the Club name and their history of strong teams.

Seems like some sour grapes from teams that won’t qualify.
Bro, this year is a complete joke. First off, ECNL sold me a break between HSS and ECNL games. That did not happen and I'm not happy about that. Second, some clubs have their own fields and never took time off. Other clubs had no fields and girls got hurt because of no training for 12 months. I do not believe it was earned in a fair league where everyone starts at the same start line. No one!!! Yes, some girls worked harder than others because they had access while most of the girls didnt have access. This is MOO so go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong again.....lol! In all seriousness Kicker, this has not been fair and its not right to jam all these games at the last minute, right during CIF playoffs. This is not coll but I dont blame nayone, it just wasn't what was promised and that sucks again for socal soccer.

If you do that, then we will have our own tournament. We dont need you, trust me. SOCAL vs NOCAL Champs Only Tournament to see who truly is the best. Thanks a lot South Texas for blaming us for the likes of guys like Dad. It's not all fault. His gang of bandits had the control. However, their about to get their asses handed to them and control will come back to the peeps. The peeps I know DO NOT want to travel all over the country playing soccer games when we can play better matches in our own back yard. You can have all the other states bro. Enjoy the flying......lol!!!

Huh? If I do what, exactly?

I'm simply just disagreeing with your (and others) position that Playoffs should be cancelled or revamped, and pointing out that the vast majority of the teams in the country did not have remotely the same experience you guys had to suffer through this year.

Bro, this year is a complete joke. First off, ECNL sold me a break between HSS and ECNL games. That did not happen and I'm not happy about that. Second, some clubs have their own fields and never took time off. Other clubs had no fields and girls got hurt because of no training for 12 months. I do not believe it was earned in a fair league where everyone starts at the same start line. No one!!! Yes, some girls worked harder than others because they had access while most of the girls didnt have access. This is MOO so go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong again.....lol! In all seriousness Kicker, this has not been fair and its not right to jam all these games at the last minute, right during CIF playoffs. This is not coll but I dont blame nayone, it just wasn't what was promised and that sucks again for socal soccer.
You keep falling for some “promise” of this or that. How are the other thousands of kids across California coping with the exact same situation?

You keep falling for some “promise” of this or that. How are the other thousands of kids across California coping with the exact same situation?
To each his own Kicker. I'm hear to voice MOO, is that not allowed? Yes, when I signed up for youth soccer this season I was told that their would be a break between HSS and ECNL and not 5 games in 7 days and make kids have to pick again. Then we were told playoffs would be in SD. That did not happen. Now some have to fly to FL to play a soccer match. Is this really happening? All I said is some teams have it better than others. At least give thos with less a chance to freaking compete dude. This season is a waste and you know it. You have been fact checking me since I got here three years ago.....lol :) Let me be bro. IT's just MOO and not anything else. I'm just looking for fairness in club soccer.

Gotcha. So Crush recommends girls from all over the country should not be allowed to finish their season and compete in ECNL Playoffs because, 1) "Crush got tricked again by The Man," 2) "Some teams in California have their own fields and some don't," and 3) "Some players on Crush's fave team recently got hurt."

Seems reasonable. You should send Lavers another bunch of emails.

I feel like you missed STX's point that teams across the country have gone through a reasonably normal process to qualify. Why penalize them? I'm guessing STX would have preferred SD to FL in July as well - except maybe for the hotel prices - and prefers to have all areas of the country participate.

To me, let CA figure out who to send - which they are. In the Bay Area, teams are playing everyone in their division once (7 games) and qualifying as they always have based on points per game. That's not so bad considering the year CA has been through. In terms of travel, a National Championship requires that most travel and is not a surprise to those that signed up for ECNL.

I know you have some Bob Marley, @crush. Put "Three Little Birds" on repeat. That's never a bad idea on Monday.

To each his own Kicker. I'm hear to voice MOO, is that not allowed? Yes, when I signed up for youth soccer this season I was told that their would be a break between HSS and ECNL and not 5 games in 7 days and make kids have to pick again. Then we were told playoffs would be in SD. That did not happen. Now some have to fly to FL to play a soccer match. Is this really happening? All I said is some teams have it better than others. At least give thos with less a chance to freaking compete dude. This season is a waste and you know it. You have been fact checking me since I got here three years ago.....lol :) Let me be bro. IT's just MOO and not anything else. I'm just looking for fairness in club soccer.
There was a pandemic this year, @crush. It wasn't fair to anyone.

Gotcha. So Crush recommends girls from all over the country should not be allowed to finish their season and compete in ECNL Playoffs because, 1) "Crush got tricked again by The Man," 2) "Some teams in California have their own fields and some don't," and 3) "Some players on Crush's fave team recently got hurt."

Seems reasonable. You should send Lavers another bunch of emails.
No, crush never said anything you just posted. First off STX, I said any ECNL team that can find 16 players to fly to FL should be able to compete in the Champions Bracket because this year, were all champions. Second, some kids can't play both HSS and ECNL at the same time because it would be child abuse to allow players to play 4 or sometimes 5 games in one week. Some clubs might have 10 top players playing HSS that week so they can;t field their team on the weekends. Does that make any sense to your brain in Texas? Can't you see my point? Last, all of us in Cali have enough competition to never ever need to fly out of state to play top soccer matches. You guys can come here when things get fixed. Trust me bro, CA is not what you think.

Reactions: STX
Back