“at the direction of”

Especially if your politics are as unsavory as yours.
Its a matter of opinion.
Your politics are as unsavory as any I've seen, but if you keep them to yourself in a professional setting, nobody will hold them against you.
I have people bring up politics socially and in professional settings with me, but I don't get sucked in.
Its not how to make and keep lasting relationships.

Some of my best friends are leftists.

I focus on what we have in common, and I have never had a facebook account.

Its a matter of opinion.
Your politics are as unsavory as any I've seen, but if you keep them to yourself in a professional setting, nobody will hold them against you.
I have people bring up politics socially and in professional settings with me, but I don't get sucked in.
Its not how to make and keep lasting relationships.

Some of my best friends are leftists.

I focus on what we have in common, and I have never had a facebook account.
You are ignoring the obvious, like always. It's your politics that are unsavory amongst the overwhelming majority of mature adults (hence your wise decision to keep them to yourself), mine are completely acceptable. If you can't voice your opinion you know why.

You are ignoring the obvious, like always. It's your politics that are unsavory amongst the overwhelming majority of mature adults (hence your wise decision to keep them to yourself), mine are completely acceptable. If you can't voice your opinion you know why.

Good grief Rodent.....42 words and you didn't say shit.

Think 2016 and get serious, bubble boy.
I know many people that voted for t and don't believe 99% of the bs you fools spout off about. Some because he was the Republican nominee, some didn't like Hillary, some actually believed t would make things better for them/was on their side, some were looking for more tax breaks (the wealthy), some voted for, what they believed, were religious reasons, but none of them believe like you extreme right wing romper room fools do. You all expose yourselves as bigots and small minded buffoons, and seem damn proud of it. Hence, you this here and on reddit or wherever you can be anonymous, but not amongst real people, own it.

I know many people that voted for t and don't believe 99% of the bs you fools spout off about. Some because he was the Republican nominee, some didn't like Hillary, some actually believed t would make things better for them/was on their side, some were looking for more tax breaks (the wealthy), some voted for, what they believed, were religious reasons, but none of them believe like you extreme right wing romper room fools do. You all expose yourselves as bigots and small minded buffoons, and seem damn proud of it. Hence, you this here and on reddit or wherever you can be anonymous, but not amongst real people, own it.
You're the anonymous one, rat.
Everyone knows who I am.
I just prefer to be civil and not bring up politics in person.

How many screen names do you hide behind?

Back