“at the direction of”

Get off my lawn.

hqdefault.jpg

Can’t answer the question, huh? Actually, working for your own money makes you a better person. You want examples of how creepy your situation is, just look at those trump boys.
Lol! Desperate much? Jealous much? Keep squirming , it's a good look for you. You've really turned into a pathetic loser but it allows you to fit in better with all your fellow losers on here.

Lol! Desperate much? Jealous much? Keep squirming , it's a good look for you. You've really turned into a pathetic loser but it allows you to fit in better with all your fellow losers on here.
Listen, be nice or “your family” might clamp down on your cash flow.

Listen, be nice or “your family” might clamp down on your cash flow.
Nice try Sunshine.. weak but at least you're trying.

BTW.. if you need some real estate advice other then late night info house flipping let me know. Maybe I can ask the family to throw you bone. Provided you can afford it.

Nice try Sunshine.. weak but at least you're trying.

BTW.. if you need some real estate advice other then late night info house flipping let me know. Maybe I can ask the family to throw you bone. Provided you can afford it.
Actually no thank you. But if they need help supporting you maybe I can find you some real work to do for me. I guess with a wealthy family the whole Trump thing makes sense for you.

Coral has Cohen with incontrovertible physical evidence of Trump insurance fraud at 5/3. I have 5,000 bob on Cohen. Who’s getting in on this action?

One of the things, importantly that nono promised me last night is regardless he’s not going to do fecal and monkey butt pictures and nuclear.

Not going to do pooping. So I trust him, and I take him at his word. I hope that’s true.

Back