You call it 2

That was clearly a tactical foul and a yellow card. Some of you may not like what I am going to say but here it goes. If I was her coach, I would have been okay with the foul and the card because it stopped the blue team from gaining a possession with players in position to start an attack. It also stopped the game and allowed the red team to set up to more easily defend an attack. At that age, if I am the coach, I would talk to the player and tell her next time to just grab the jersey or hold the arm and not pull the player down. Both of those would have had the desired effect of having a foul called and the game stopped so the red team could regroup. I know it does not sound like good sportsmanship, but it is good gamesmanship.

I would much rather have a ripped jersey than a dislocated arm...

That was clearly a tactical foul and a yellow card. Some of you may not like what I am going to say but here it goes. If I was her coach, I would have been okay with the foul and the card because it stopped the blue team from gaining a possession with players in position to start an attack. It also stopped the game and allowed the red team to set up to more easily defend an attack. At that age, if I am the coach, I would talk to the player and tell her next time to just grab the jersey or hold the arm and not pull the player down. Both of those would have had the desired effect of having a foul called and the game stopped so the red team could regroup. I know it does not sound like good sportsmanship, but it is good gamesmanship.

I'm OK with tactical fouls as well; however, to me it looks like a careless/frustration foul. I'm not sure why you would need to execute a technical foul in your offensive half with at least 9, possibly all 10, of your teammates defensively positioned behind you. Not worth a caution for a garden variety loss of possession.

Back