Womens College Coaching Hotseat

Michigan fills HC with $C R/AC Jen K....

Wonder who KD picks to fill spot?

Klien is a horrible coach. I got to watch her for a week coach U-16 girls at ODP nationals a few years ago and her sessions were gawd awful to watch. However she is a GREAT recruiter...kids seem to like her.

Ask the kids at Michigan if she is a good coach. She has taken a toxic program and made it good in 5 months.

You’re right. It’s really all about the experience. Like I said, she can recruit, she relates amazing to players, and kids love her. From teaching the technical and tactical aspects of the game, it’s a much different story. Let’s be honest here...if the environment was toxic anyone would be better than the previous coach-which is unfortunate.

Oregon State - coach should have been let go last year. Losing 6-0 to CO and to WCC foes is unacceptable
St. Mary's - coach on thin ice.

UC Davis and CAL - both coaches got an extension and both have disappointed afterwards.
Utah - struggling in the PAC-12

Oregon State - coach should have been let go last year. Losing 6-0 to CO and to WCC foes is unacceptable
St. Mary's - coach on thin ice.

UC Davis and CAL - both coaches got an extension and both have disappointed afterwards.
Utah - struggling in the PAC-12

Word is St. Mary’s must finish 500 for the coach to keep his job. Explains the cupcake preseason schedule and the desperate tactics on the field

Word is St. Mary’s must finish 500 for the coach to keep his job. Explains the cupcake preseason schedule and the desperate tactics on the field

He’s had 5 years to build the program. I’m sure the AD knows he scheduled weak teams in his contract year. So are you saying he needs to be 4-4-1 in the WCC?

How is the Pacific coach still sitting pretty? They been at the bottom of the table for 7 years. They've had maybe one *really* good player. I know of a couple of incoming players that are very good, but what is going on over there?

Current Openings:

IONA
Wofford
Seton Hall
UTEP
Oregon State
LA Lafayette
Univ. Illinois Chicago

There will be a few others joining the list as the year winds down.

Back