When do Coaches get announced for DA and how are we working it!

ESPNANALYST

SILVER ELITE
Hi all-
Does anyone know when coaches for DA will be announced?
Also for a team like LAFC or Patadores for DA how do we contact their coaches and at what time line?
I would like to get a jump on it because there are so many DA clubs now.

I wonder if clubs will be loyal to families this year and try to retain us or if it wil be like let year?

I heard that the youngest DA division will be for 02/03s next year. 04s won't start until 2018? They may try to put a pre-academy for the 04s next year...Anyone else here anything about this?

For the 17-18' season most coaching selections will be announced around tryout times or later spring 2017 but some go to summer to figure out final assignments & assistants. There is sometimes coaching movement or change around the deadlines so things can be fluid even after initial assignments.

You can look at the clubs drop-down link and find them:
http://www.ussoccerda.com/home.php

The DA season runs from Sept to June so kept that in mind.

For the girls DA they have split age groups the youngest is U-14/15, next season so 2004's and 2003's for 2017-18. Youngest boys DA is likley to be U12/06's next season but we won't know for sure until the 17-18' apps come out later this month or in Oct.

Don't count on loyalty to make a DA team because of a previous coach or long standing with a club. Most are looking for the best technical and/or physical dominating players.

Last edited:
Back