What is happening at the Solar Observatory in New Mexico .....

Something mysterious is happening at a solar observatory in New Mexico
By Rex Santus Sep 13, 2018

Something strange is happening at the Sunspot Solar Observatory in New Mexico, and there's only one thing we know for certain: It's not not an alien.

The solar observatory and a nearby post office have both been evacuated and closed until further notice “due to unforeseen circumstances.” But the reasons why the facility was vacated — and exactly when it was vacated — still remain a mystery to the public.

“We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you; however, due to unforeseen circumstances, the Sunspot Solar Observatory, including the site, is temporarily closed, until further notice,” a cryptic message on the observatory’s website says. “Thank you for your understanding.”

The story gets even more mysterious. Otero County Sheriff Benny House told the Alamogordo Daily News that his department has no idea what’s going on and has been asked to remain on standby during the facility’s evacuation. He also said the FBI is involved.

“The FBI is refusing to tell us what’s going on,” House said. “We’ve got people up there that requested us to stand by while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI were up there. What their purpose was, nobody will say.”

Beyond that, House has no idea what’s happening, although he noted that a Blackhawk helicopter has been circling the area.

“But for the FBI to get involved that quick and be so secretive about it, there was a lot of stuff going on up there,” he said. “There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas, and work crews on towers, but nobody would tell us anything.”

House said that officers went to the facility to evacuate it but were not given any specifics about why.

“They wanted us up there to help evacuate, but nobody would tell us anything,” he said. “We went up there and everything was good. There was no threat. Nobody would identify any specific threat. We hung out for a little while, then we left. No reason for us to be there. Nobody would tell us what we’re supposed to be watching out for.”

The FBI is directing all inquiries about Sunspot to the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA), which manages the observatory.

"The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) is addressing a security issue at the National Solar Observatory facility at Sacramento Peak, New Mexico and has decided to temporarily vacate the facility as a precautionary measure. AURA, which manages Sacramento Peak with funding from NSF, is working with the proper authorities on this issue. We have no further comment at this time," AURA spokesperson Shari Lifson told VICE News.

We can say for sure, though, that the FBI and whoever else is involved in the observatory’s shutdown are doing a terrible job of not stirring rumors that the facility has made extraterrestrial contact.

Spinning .....!!!

E035343E-91FD-4F80-B62C-BD538E8C0490.jpeg
My bet is on disgruntled employee issue.
My bet is a silver saucer about 50 yards diameter. With one humanoid who looks just like the late actor Michael Rennie, speaking perfect English, named Klaatu, and 40 foot Silver robot named Gort.

They’ve come to save Earth from a clamity that officially started 11/9/18. But I’m not optimistic it will turn out well.

It's the war beneath the surface of the planet the grays vs the reptilians . . . you heard it here . . . it's been going on for some time now.

It's the war beneath the surface of the planet the grays vs the reptilians . . . you heard it here . . . it's been going on for some time now.
Was that Land of the Lost? Or The Time Machine? The only time I saw any portion of the Land show it was too stupid to watch, when enough other less stupid kid shows were on the 4 channels we all had as kids. But I did see the Will Ferrell Lost remake movie and I loved it. No idea of any ironic references to the tv show. Funny standing on its own. The giant bug bite, dumping Dino urine on himself. A typical afternoon in the life of 4nos. Classic.

Was that Land of the Lost? Or The Time Machine? The only time I saw any portion of the Land show it was too stupid to watch, when enough other less stupid kid shows were on the 4 channels we all had as kids. But I did see the Will Ferrell Lost remake movie and I loved it. No idea of any ironic references to the tv show. Funny standing on its own. The giant bug bite, dumping Dino urine on himself. A typical afternoon in the life of 4nos. Classic.
nono knows to what I reference . . . he knows all to well.

nono knows to what I reference . . . he knows all to well.
Oh dear. 4nos has some crackpot conspiracy about subterranean reptiles battling one another? Wasn’t that the premise of those Tremors films?

Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself. Damn it Valentine, you never plan ahead, you never take the long view, I mean here it is Monday and I'm already thinking of Wednesday... It is Monday right?

View attachment 3151
My bet is a silver saucer about 50 yards diameter. With one humanoid who looks just like the late actor Michael Rennie, speaking perfect English, named Klaat u, and 40 foot Silver robot named Gort.

They’ve come to save Earth from a clamity that officially started 11/9/18. But I’m not optimistic it will turn out well.

You sure pull a lot of " Old " twilight zone references out of your ass....
You gotta be 75 + years fatigued .....

Wake up Bob ....this is 2018 and Donald Trump is President....not
Dwight Eisenhower or JFK....

You sure pull a lot of " Old " twilight zone references out of your ass....
You gotta be 75 + years fatigued .....

Wake up Bob ....this is 2018 and Donald Trump is President....not
Dwight Eisenhower or JFK....
Twilight Zone, you think? Are you at least old enough to have a credibly useful fake ID to buy beer?

If you’re one of those Charlottesville tiki torch nazis, am I’m not saying you had anything to do with one of your “side”’s murder charges, you should come clean with us at this point.

You’ve already had enough documented absences from your normal deranged feces and anus related posts to place you at several mass shooting scenes, nazi marches and multicultural hate crimes over the last year to raise reasonable suspicion as a person of interest to law enforcement.

That Darn Bezos! An alien conspiracy thread born from the lobotomized remnants of a psychotic lunatic, straight out of 1948-1952 Area 51 anthology. Then satirical retorts alluding to the 1951 film “The Day The Earth Stood Still”, a few “Klaatu Barata Nikto”s, that same imbecile’s ignorance between The Twilight Zone and 50’s monster drive in films and poof, mid century furniture ads! Brilliant algorithm.

I’m puzzled though, by the recurring ads that periodically pop up about bail bonds and a certain “Kerry’s Plumbing” in the North SD county area. Is there anyone with outstanding criminal warrants living in that area? Bar fights? DUIs? Illegal fishing? Or regularly hires Kerry’s for their lucrative commercial plumbing contracts?

Looks like Kerry’s has the public’s confidence for their commercial and residential plumbing needs, be they multimillion dollar commercial or the expansive million dollar tract housing construction in the North County area.

Kudos to Kerry’s. Aye and Begorrah!

That Darn Bezos! An alien conspiracy thread born from the lobotomized remnants of a psychotic lunatic, straight out of 1948-1952 Area 51 anthology. Then satirical retorts alluding to the 1951 film “The Day The Earth Stood Still”, a few “Klaatu Barata Nikto”s, that same imbecile’s ignorance between The Twilight Zone and 50’s monster drive in films and poof, mid century furniture ads! Brilliant algorithm.

I’m puzzled though, by the recurring ads that periodically pop up about bail bonds and a certain “Kerry’s Plumbing” in the North SD county area. Is there anyone with outstanding criminal warrants living in that area? Bar fights? DUIs? Illegal fishing? Or regularly hires Kerry’s for their lucrative commercial plumbing contracts?

Looks like Kerry’s has the public’s confidence for their commercial and residential plumbing needs, be they multimillion dollar commercial or the expansive million dollar tract housing construction in the North County area.

Kudos to Kerry’s. Aye and Begorrah!

Manafort struck a deal.....he's gunna Rat out Bill & Hillary finally.....Their Haitian
" pedo " pyramid scheme has finally been exposed....you might want to consider
cleaning up your act and joining the Conservative Party here real soon.

Part of the deal was that he wouldn't implicate Robert Mueller
and Andrew Weissman thru HIS testimony in the Uranium One scandal
that is going to bring a lot of DC insiders to their knees...

Manafort struck a deal.....he's gunna Rat out Bill & Hillary finally.....Their Haitian
" pedo " pyramid scheme has finally been exposed....you might want to consider
cleaning up your act and joining the Conservative Party here real soon.

Part of the deal was that he wouldn't implicate Robert Mueller
and Andrew Weissman thru HIS testimony in the Uranium One scandal
that is going to bring a lot of DC insiders to their knees...
Hey nincompoops! Yes, you all. Join me in the conference room. Oh 4nos, why don’t you have a seat in the reception area.

Now I’ll cut to the chase gentlemen, if this isn’t the most obvious “tell” that your favorite conservative compatriot hasn’t been pulling your legs all these years, then you all are hopeless.

I’m sorry you’ve all been had for so very long. I’m told some people believe you will be laughed at for the rest of your lives. I hope it doesn’t last that long.

Hey nincompoops! Yes, you all. Join me in the conference room. Oh 4nos, why don’t you have a seat in the reception area.

Now I’ll cut to the chase gentlemen, if this isn’t the most obvious “tell” that your favorite conservative compatriot hasn’t been pulling your legs all these years, then you all are hopeless.

I’m sorry you’ve all been had for so very long. I’m told some people believe you will be laughed at for the rest of your lives. I hope it doesn’t last that long.

Hey Bob....I got some " Fresh " Velveeta ........

All soft and squishy...

6a010536f1d5f3970b019affc21dae970d-500wi

I'll wait........

8B107AEF-F5D1-4045-844A-A710BB452CA1.jpeg Mystery solved. Titanium alloyed skinned aliens from another galaxy have invaded Earth, completing the self-destruction of the planet humanity has already begun. That’s the good news.

I, for one, welcome our silver skinned Overlords.

Bad news, our U.S. Space Force has not been created in time to have been an early warning and deterrent.

View attachment 3179 Mystery solved. Titanium alloyed skinned aliens from another galaxy have invaded Earth, completing the self-destruction of the planet humanity has already begun. That’s the good news.

I, for one, welcome our silver skinned Overlords.

Bad news, our U.S. Space Force has not been created in time to have been an early warning and deterrent.

Hey Fat Slob Bob....you collect Comic books and Star Wars figures don't you....

See what happens....you shit up your little pond and now you are searching for fresh water.

I'll drop some " Velveeta " markers occasionally for you to nibble on....

Remember what your favorite actor said on your favorite show " The Sopranos "....
Don't shit where you eat.

Back