West Coast Tourney

Ilikefutbol

SILVER ELITE
The accepted teams list is out for West Coast. 4 groups of 4. How do you get that done in 2 days? Sunday would be final pool play plus semis and final? Also, what's up with all that teams that have "Academy" attached to their name that are not Academy?

What about teams that have academy and are not academy ?

Based on what I saw at u12WC; a non academy team won. What do you have to say about that ?

Haven't seen the list
But last year my 06 son's team played
a pool game,semis and final all on Sunday
Games were fairly stretched

What about teams that have academy and are not academy ?

Based on what I saw at u12WC; a non academy team won. What do you have to say about that ?
I love it, it's cool to see the "non" compete and beat the academies. I don't think they're the be all/ end all, but there seem to be teams trying to cash in on that fancy status by attaching that suffix to their name.

I love it, it's cool to see the "non" compete and beat the academies. I don't think they're the be all/ end all, but there seem to be teams trying to cash in on that fancy status by attaching that suffix to their name.

I agree. It's simply a marketing tactic and a lot of parents don't know the difference. But, as you stated, it's clear there are some non DA teams that can compete. The difference is, you will get consistent, top level competition every week in the DA. You just won't get that in CSL, SCDSDL, Presidio, etc.

I agree. It's simply a marketing tactic and a lot of parents don't know the difference. But, as you stated, it's clear there are some non DA teams that can compete. The difference is, you will get consistent, top level competition every week in the DA. You just won't get that in CSL, SCDSDL, Presidio, etc.
Cut it out... your first year in the DA.. slow down BJ..

Cut it out... your first year in the DA.. slow down BJ..

Actually Luis, he played the latter 1/3 of the DA season in '16-17. But maybe you misunderstood what I said. I stated that there are non DA teams that can compete. And as much as I hate to admit it, yours is one. However, you simply will not get the same, consistent, high level competition on a weekly basis in any other league. That was my point.

3 winner take all, 1st vs 2nd going down today. Legends West v LVSA, Strikers v Rangers, Legends v Celtic. Should be fun.

Most of these teams are flight 2.
Strikers or Celtic will take it all.
Easy money!!
Less than half are flight 2, not to say that some flight 2 teams can't rise up. Surprised by Rebels poor showing, I thought they were better than that. I'll take Vegas to win it all, although my predictions have sucked lately.

Less than half are flight 2, not to say that some flight 2 teams can't rise up. Surprised by Rebels poor showing, I thought they were better than that. I'll take Vegas to win it all, although my predictions have sucked lately.
What I meant with flight 2 wasn't based on rankings. It was based on play quality. Seems like some flight 1 teams lost players and they are straggling.
But you are right, maybe Vegas will take it all.
I am still supporting my old boys (Celtic)...
Good luck to the finalists!!

Back