West Coast Futbol Classic- Schedules are up

We've played NHB and Slammers YL in Spring friendlies.
At the time, NHB appeared to be a better team.
Coach Huie must be doing a great job with the team. They've had good results this summer.
Congrats to both of them.

Congrats to the Slammers for a big win!

Ok Ranger fans let's start the excuse train going why you came in third in your group and went home after your biggest beat down to Slammers Pre ECNL 5-0.

(1) we were in the hardest bracket
(2) our best player was on vacation
(3) it was too hot
(4) the referees were horrible
(5) we didn't know this was a tier 1 tournament

Relentless......... and I love it.

We've played NHB and Slammers YL in Spring friendlies.
At the time, NHB appeared to be a better team.
Coach Huie must be doing a great job with the team. They've had good results this summer.
Congrats to both of them.

There are 2 YL Slammers teams you may have played the other team unless you were part of the EGSL season

It is as if the CDA Slammers FC - Yorba Linda EGSL Huie team got back some really good injured players or had new really good players playing with them at WC. They didn't have the results, previous to this to signal this big of a breakout. If this is their true baseline then they are a team to watch in Flight 1.

It is as if the CDA Slammers FC - Yorba Linda EGSL Huie team got back some really good injured players or had new really good players playing with them at WC. They didn't have the results, previous to this to signal this big of a breakout. If this is their true baseline then they are a team to watch in Flight 1.

Thanks for the kudos, we have had the same roster since we started in January. I give a ton of the credit to Coach Huie changing the girls mindset and she put them on an extensive fitness program for the summer and has them doing visualization before games. We really saw things pick up after the Memorial Day Cup. Had a good showing at Slammers Cup, Won a tournament in Portland, got to the Semi's at Surf Cup and put it all together at West Coast. She has the girls playing inspired soccer right now. Been with her for 3 years so this has been a long time coming.

Just want to say a congratulations to the Slammers-Huie team! I'm personally proud of our Rebel girls for the their growth this year. They were able to pull off some upsets against some amazing teams to get to the finals. Watching the girls from RSC and WestCoast was inspiring. Those kids are fantastic. The Slammers-Huie team did an incredible job of staying with their gameplan throughout the final game. Five games in two days is brutal. I'm exhausted.

Back