Very Good Article

It's been posted on this site at least twice already. The article is ok, makes some good points and misses some points which is typical of someone not fully immersed in what they're writing about.

It's been posted on this site at least twice already. The article is ok, makes some good points and misses some points which is typical of someone not fully immersed in what they're writing about.
I apologize, I didn't see it posted as I usually only look at the 2007, don't like to get into all the other crap:) When you state he is not fully immersed in what he is writing about can you elaborate on that? It seems a award winning sports writer who has a child playing "Club Soccer" is fully immersed. I do believe there are thousands of amazing little soccer players throughout San Diego and the US that are missing out because they simply can't afford it. There is something extremely wrong with the way the US is doing things when we have a population of 350 million and we can't qualify for the World Cup. Croatia, population 4 million, Iceland, population 334 thousand just to name a few.

Back