USWNT

England better not overlook their next opponent the way you did⚽

It should be a good game but without Ada Hegerberg Norway might not have enough firepower to beat the English. UEFA is putting on a clinic at this point. It's pretty much UEFA against the US and Canada....

I was about to post a comment about how the TV replay directors are doing a good job of showing the leadup to goals, not just the final shot like clueless Americans too-often do, and then the replays of the Spain goal canceled that out that thought.

Spain looks game. We better watch out. Their passing is opening up our defense. Rapinoe looks horrible. Is Morgan even playing?

Thank goodness for Tobin Heath and out midfield.

It's time to sub out Rapinoe, bring in Horan and switch to a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield and Horan at the tip of the spear with Lavelle on the right ant Mewis on the left so that they can tuck in and already be shooting on their strong foot.

The GK looking right at the Spaniard and still puts that ball there, not a good decision.

Morgan asking for the ball from an offside position is fun.

Ellis needs to make some hard decisions here, as this is looking like it can go against us. The US team came into this taking the Spaniards too lightly.

The GK looking right at the Spaniard and still puts that ball there, not a good decision.

Morgan asking for the ball from an offside position is fun.

Ellis needs to make some hard decisions here, as this is looking like it can go against us. The US team came into this taking the Spaniards too lightly.

I again ask what has Morgan done? Nike is clearly making roster decisions not Ellis. I would put Jessica McDonald in for Morgan right now. I promise that team play is going to be needed from here on. People forget that card accumulation and injury forced Ellis to use the lineup that ended up winning it for us in 2015. If those two things hadn't happened we don't go to the finals....

Morgan and Rapinoe to the bench. Horan and McDonald in. Where oh where is Jaelene Hinkle one of the best leftbacks in the world. Crystal Dunn isn't having her best game but of course she should be at the 10 or the 11 and not leftback.

Back