Top 10 GU2011

I'll be your Huckleberry.
Here are my little girls highlights shes a 2012 https://www.instagram.com/feifabiola/
Top 10 list
1. Blues Mulligan
2. Legends
3. Blues Eastvale
4. Blues Lime 2012 (Numbers Don't Lie)
5. warriors
6. HB Slammers
7. Ole
8. Slammers Cruise
9. Galaxy SD
10. Galaxy SB
If any one wants to play we will come to you please have all your fans there.
She is so talented. Somethings does not add up. You have almost 4K followers and the top video has 400 views. STOP buying followers.

Started reading this thread a couple of days ago and it's taken a turn for the worse imo. I love the passion and love for the sport and teams here. Would be cool to keep it informative and helpful for all of us with 2011 girls. I get a lot of the points about guest players and locked in rosters for true competitive rankings which is why I find the rankings some use as somewhat unfair, but so be it. League play appears to be the best way to compare teams as I believe and hope rosters are locked. I don't think they even keep stats. for this age which is why opinion rankings are interesting imo. I want my daughter competing against the best, period, so not going to hate on anyone here. There is so much talent and passion in these younger brackets now. May I just ask that we keep this board from getting personal and ugly? We all need the competition for our girls to grow, so why get caught up in the personal b.s. Now go ahead and throw the tomatoes! LOL!

RSC and Eagles are not the only clubs in the area. There is Slammers and Surf nearby also, even Beach is not too far. Referring to Clubs that have an Ecnl or Da program. So I dont think you are quite correct with this statement. The only way this could happen is if the coach leaves the club and takes the whole team with them to RSC or Eagles. It may come down to who has the better team at the time for them to maybe scoop up the 2-3 best girls off the teams that can potentially play DA or Ecnl. The rest may go to other clubs play f1 or f2

Slammers, Surf and Beach are nearby SFV? Ooookay. Have fun with that drive...

Fo your information there is LA Surf now. And at most it’s an 1 hour drive to the others. It’s also an hour drive to the Eagles. Closest one is RSC. But like I mention before I don’t mind the drive. I don’t work a 9-5
LA Surf isn't DA or ECNL

Started reading this thread a couple of days ago and it's taken a turn for the worse imo. I love the passion and love for the sport and teams here. Would be cool to keep it informative and helpful for all of us with 2011 girls. I get a lot of the points about guest players and locked in rosters for true competitive rankings which is why I find the rankings some use as somewhat unfair, but so be it. League play appears to be the best way to compare teams as I believe and hope rosters are locked. I don't think they even keep stats. for this age which is why opinion rankings are interesting imo. I want my daughter competing against the best, period, so not going to hate on anyone here. There is so much talent and passion in these younger brackets now. May I just ask that we keep this board from getting personal and ugly? We all need the competition for our girls to grow, so why get caught up in the personal b.s. Now go ahead and throw the tomatoes! LOL!
It's personal and ugly because
-Jealous parents mad that SC Blues have both the best teams in this age group
-Hodari's daughter is the best player and is a 2012
-Ole's bandwagon needs to hype them up because they feel inferior to everyone else

Man you love to instigate. Don’t SC blues always start out with the best teams? They recruit the best athletes. So yea for now Sc Blues is the best, they have won the big tournaments so it is what it is for now. When Ole plays Sc Blues then scores will be settled. For now it is what it is. Hodari’s daughter is clearly the best young athlete around. We’ll see how she looks in a couple years. Will she be able to sustain her scoring streak when the girls learn how to play defense? Time will tell. There are so many other factors to a player than just being able to run fast and score. Soccer IQ, ball control and distribution, anticipation, defending, playing for the team not as an individual many factors that come into play later that will make the most athletic teams that initially dominate the younger ages not be able to dominate anymore. That’s where the development of the soccer program and style of soccer is more important than the individual size and athleticism of each individual player. That’s soccer a game of strategy and adjustments.
Who has Ole played out of these teams that are mentioned in the top 10?? I'm dying to know

Who has Ole played out of these teams that are mentioned in the top 10?? I'm dying to know

I honestly don’t remember exactly what teams we’ve played, it’s been a long summer (I have two daughters who play for different clubs Olé and Eagles) The photo is the match ups from an in door tournament we won in penalty kicks against a Chelsea team. That was our first tournament as a team. Shortly after We played in a round robin in Eastvale against a legends team and the eagles we won both those games. We played in a Surf City Cup and won that tournament. Cerritos cup won that. Eagles summer classic won that. We just played ina 2010 bracket at the fusion tournament and won it. RSC 2011 also entered in the 2010. I think we beat them 5-1. I know my wife has taken my daughter to a couple games, I don’t know who they’ve played. I by no means have ever claimed we are the best team in this age group. I don’t think we’ve played the best teams yet. My daughter enjoys playing and enjoy watching her play.

Attachments

• 94867B22-920D-4620-BE86-98199B74B4A9.jpeg
    94867B22-920D-4620-BE86-98199B74B4A9.jpeg
    963.6 KB · Views: 29
Ok so they are 1-1 question is who won first and who won the second time. I’d be more Interested to see who won the second game. These teams evolve fast
Wait, you're telling me that Ole lost to a 2012 team?? And you are trying to crown them as the best??

@Hodari @redhood so based on that tournament ole has played 2 of the Blues team. The lime and the other one whichever that is got beat by Ole since they won that tournament. Maybe Hodari’s daughter was not there?
The Blues 2012s lost to OLe in indoor early in the season, But Beat them 9-1 on grass. We tried to set up a rubber match but they didn't want to play.

And so you guys don’t say later I’m taking
out of my ass making things up that they are currently undefeated this is on social media posted by the club. So you guys can calculate your rankings as you wish and see fit. Time will tell who comes out on top by state cup. The team that’s developed fastest and playing best by then will come out on top. Peace. I’m done here going back to my side of the fence with the 2010’s
Ole sounds a lot like a boxer dodging all the hard fights and picking the easy tournaments no one is at. When they were in a hard bracket they didn't Show UP at all. I'm willing to donate 150$ for you to play at blues cup. If your a real bully go bully the teams at Blues cup

I'm sorry to break your heart man but they don't want to scrimmage your 2012 team, they are not interested. You guys lost to them already and if you want I can see if I can get the black team that you beat 9-1. They rather play the Mulligan 2011 Team first as that is the Blues top 2011 team. I gotta find out if they are going to Surf or it will prob have to wait til state cup. Not sure...
The 2012s are playing in your bracket for state cup. Please post your next few tournaments so we can sign up the win streak ends @Luis Andres your not scared to post your tournaments schedule

Back