Thoughts on DPL

As always. DPL allowed to play HS. The Spring will be a CRL bracket that most DPL clubs will participate in. There will be a Spring DPL/DA showcase that will be a National Event. Then the will play in National Cup
when you say as always are you referencing the fall schedule? we are on DPL and currently have games scheduled through June with several games that need to be scheduled and I am guessing won't happen at all

As always. DPL allowed to play HS. The Spring will be a CRL bracket that most DPL clubs will participate in. There will be a Spring DPL/DA showcase that will be a National Event. Then the will play in National Cup
Pardon my ignorance- Why not just play SCDSL Discovery/Champions or Coast Premier/Gold then? Is the competition from AZ/NV/UT that much different than what you'd find by playing within 50 miles of home?
Sure, still have the showcase. Let the teams that are part of a DA club play in it.

It does vary from club to club. Sounds like you are describing the Legends 02 DPL which is a very high level team and the exception not the rule.
Legends is not an exceptions, my daughter plays for an 02DPL team close to the bottom of the bracket and the team has had a lot of college coaches watching during showcase games.

Back