The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Yes of course I would question why. And I would ask the same if it were a legal one. What I’m saying is, was he legal isn’t going to be my first question. What’s the difference if a sick person would do it or not. What am I suppose to ask. Was he sick? Who should I blame. His doctor?

That is some weak ass response...if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if

What's the difference? Your husband would be alive dipshit. Blame? Your, I need every vote at any cost, voter base/politicians...but you knew that already Jose'.

You still can’t tell me how you can tell who’s legal and who’s not. You’re just prejudice towards people because you live based on the assumption they aren’t legal.
He believes what they tell him to believe, and if that aligns with his predetermined prejudice then all the better as far as lil minded joe goes. He's scared, they all are, their king t may be the most frightened as of Nov. 6th.

I will be expecting an apology from you when it all comes out. And please don’t bust out with Democrats corruption on that because every single person overseeing him is republican.

Do they smell like racist ? That’s what I mean. You claim to be ok with legals. Yet you can’t be certain who is and who’s not. So you assume.

Cool. We will see soon. He keeps saying there was nothing and the investigation isn’t over. Will hear soon.

Muller is not. He chose them. It’s overseen by republicans. It’s controlled by Republicans. He can only go as far as a republican representative let’s him.

Yes of course I would question why. And I would ask the same if it were a legal one. What I’m saying is, was he legal isn’t going to be my first question. What’s the difference if a sick person would do it or not. What am I suppose to ask. Was he sick? Who should I blame. His doctor?

Is that how it was when your ancestors arrived? Did they speak Cherokee ? I’m just saying. You wouldn’t be here if they were thrown out.

I will sheriff. When the investigation is over. Please share if you have the answers

LOL !!! Just remember you said you would apologize.

You still can’t tell me how you can tell who’s legal and who’s not. You’re just prejudice towards people because you live based on the assumption they aren’t legal.

Boo hoo " SmellyFishSticksunderdone " Boo sob hoo.......

You've got runon like a ninety year old lady on Chili verde........

240_F_167138963_Vsueodh4KhhSz6OeHKAEVK8YHau774QS.jpg

Boo hoo " SmellyFishSticksunderdone " Boo sob hoo.......

You've got runon like a ninety year old lady on Chili verde........

240_F_167138963_Vsueodh4KhhSz6OeHKAEVK8YHau774QS.jpg
Nononono. Seriously. You’ve got to get out more champ. You know, get out and mingle. Get a bit more hip with the words you chose to use. No offense man but your comebacks are pretty lame.. so boring.

It's your morning Kek from Kekistan!

LOS ANGELES — In the wake of a near-political annihilation in California that has left even longtime conservative stronghold Orange County bereft of a single Republican in the House of Representatives, a growing chorus of GOP loyalists here say there’s only one hope for reviving the flatlining party: Blow it up and start again from scratch.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...sh-out-after-midterm-election-debacle-1000481

Back