The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You are still sticking with that? You are one of the last ones to believe that.
You really are a committed leftist, first Hillary and now this.
I will be expecting an apology from you when it all comes out. And please don’t bust out with Democrats corruption on that because every single person overseeing him is republican.

I will be expecting an apology from you when it all comes out. And please don’t bust out with Democrats corruption on that because every single person overseeing him is republican.
Deal, just one thing, what crime did he commit?
All of Mueller's team are democrats.

Muller is not. He chose them. It’s overseen by republicans. It’s controlled by Republicans. He can only go as far as a republican representative let’s him.
You just keep thinking good thoughts like that.
Maybe the new guy will set some boundaries and keep these innocents from losing everything.

Right. How about that article pal. Any luck? You can’t tell the difference between a legal citizen and an illegal one. Please don’t tell me you don’t walk around being prejudice assuming everyone is illegal.

If your husband was murdered by a proven illegal immigrant, who was protected from deportation by sanctimonious law makers, would you not question why?

If your husband was murdered by a proven illegal immigrant, who was protected from deportation by sanctimonious law makers, would you not question why?
Yes of course I would question why. And I would ask the same if it were a legal one. What I’m saying is, was he legal isn’t going to be my first question. What’s the difference if a sick person would do it or not. What am I suppose to ask. Was he sick? Who should I blame. His doctor?

Kek.

The sad thing is with the deficit 3 Card Trumpie is leaving us, rich, responsible states like CA will take on an undue share of the repayment burden, cause good "republican" States like Mississippi and Kansas have no dough and generate no important revenue.
Lol!!

You think Republicans are bailing now? Wait until the slowdown really hits... Give it 12 months or so. Brexit shytestorm, Asian issues, tech issues...

With the economy flat or even shrinking? It'll be rats off the Titanic. I'll be kekking till my kekker hurts!

Geo. Conway: I'd rather move to Australia than vote for Trump!

kekekeekekekek!
Lol! Can't wait!

Yes of course I would question why. And I would ask the same if it were a legal one. What I’m saying is, was he legal isn’t going to be my first question. What’s the difference if a sick person would do it or not. What am I suppose to ask. Was he sick? Who should I blame. His doctor?
You are the one that started this migrant BS.

Back