The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

What is this "Deep State" I keep hearing about?
Deep State is the same as Fake News. Existing American institutions opposed by people who are in favor of a Trump dictatorship and those people therefore reject accurate news reports that aren’t favorable to Trump and they reject the status of governmental agencies operating independently of the president’s control, as they have always done. So they label them “Fake News” and “Deep State,” formerly known as The New York Times, the Washington Post, the FBI, the NSA, etc.

Deep State is the same as Fake News. Existing American institutions opposed by people who are in favor of a Trump dictatorship and those people therefore reject accurate news reports that aren’t favorable to Trump and they reject the status of governmental agencies operating independently of the president’s control, as they have always done. So they label them “Fake News” and “Deep State,” formerly known as The New York Times, the Washington Post, the FBI, the NSA, etc.
That's what happens when you elect a crooked Kenyan to run things, he said he would fundamentally change America and he sure tried.

So we now have a lying, cheating, stealing, white supremacist Nazi fascist in the White House?
Got it.

Have you been shopping at the local pot dispensary lately?

"For Trump, a man who has always defined himself against caricatured enemies, the deep state is a useful boogeyman that allows him to merge several disparate political targets—real, exaggerated and imagined—into a single villain he can use to rally his supporters."

Are you sticking with that?

"For Trump, a man who has always defined himself against caricatured enemies, the deep state is a useful boogeyman that allows him to merge several disparate political targets—real, exaggerated and imagined—into a single villain he can use to rally his supporters."

Lion finally gets it. See, it’s not the weed. Doesn’t that article say what I said?

Some jackass asked what the deep state was...I just posted the information Magoo.
I'll wait for Mueller's investigation to conclude...

Wannabe dictator, maybe. Not even the current crop of morons in Congress would allow that.

Or am I just being too optimistic?
So wait, Congress is not the Deep State, correct? Those are our elected officials? They're doing a fine job!

Back