The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I didn't see the setting or the speech you referenced above....
Was it said in jest or did he have all the branches of the armed forces standing and saluting when he uttered those words?
Remember when he asked the russians to find hilzy's emails?:cool:

After 2000 posts you still don't know how this works?
I would rather throw myself on the mercy of the court.
#MrFakeattorney.

God that would be terrible. Nothing racist about pointing out all the uneducated white dummies who got duped by trump. and they don't care that the stock market is falling...

Yes "pointing out" a race for being "dummies" is of course not racist. C'mon Juan you can do better than that.

Yes "pointing out" a race for being "dummies" is of course not racist. C'mon Juan you can do better than that.
1. The Juan line was funny. 2. "uneducated white" is not a racial class...and those are the people that were duped into voting for trump.

Oh?

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-143

SEC Uncovers Wide-Reaching Insider Trading Scheme

"The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced insider trading charges against seven individuals who generated millions in profits by trading on confidential information about dozens of impending mergers and acquisitions. Data analysis allowed the SEC’s enforcement staff to uncover the illicit trading despite the traders’ alleged use of shell companies, code words, and an encrypted, self-destructing messaging application to evade detection."

Oh?

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-143

SEC Uncovers Wide-Reaching Insider Trading Scheme

"The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced insider trading charges against seven individuals who generated millions in profits by trading on confidential information about dozens of impending mergers and acquisitions. Data analysis allowed the SEC’s enforcement staff to uncover the illicit trading despite the traders’ alleged use of shell companies, code words, and an encrypted, self-destructing messaging application to evade detection."
How in the hell did they not detect the fraud in the housing crisis?!!!

Back