Surf Cup - Aug 4-6: Looking for 1-2 Guest Players

Girls 2006 Super Black Team is looking for 1-2 Guest Field Players for the tournament (Sat - Mon). We have a couple of girls injured that unfortunately won't be able to play. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the inquires. Our coach and manger will be reaching out to those interested. Lots of responses. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Girls 2006 Super Black Team is looking for 1-2 Guest Field Players for the tournament (Sat - Mon). We have a couple of girls injured that unfortunately won't be able to play. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks!
Not a reply about guesting but is anyone posting a preview for Surf Cup? See a few teams I’m not familiar with. If so, thanks in advance.

Not a reply about guesting but is anyone posting a preview for Surf Cup? See a few teams I’m not familiar with. If so, thanks in advance.
Sure, here you go...this weekend hundreds of girls descend on the Polo Fields to play a sport they enjoy while their parents, hopefully, sit quietly on the sidelines and let them enjoy themselves. Games will be competitive and depending how the ball bounces could be won by either team. Some teams will play a direct style and others will move the ball around trying to connect passes. Girls will ask for money for a smoothie or ice-cup after their games. One team will win a trophy and in a few weeks another trophy will be handed out, and again a few weeks later...and another a few weeks later. Sound familiar?

Not the preview you had in mind?

Just go watch your daughter have fun playing a sport she enjoys and smuggle in a cocktail or two to enjoy in the heat. Anything else is irrelevant and/or trivial.

Sure, here you go...this weekend hundreds of girls descend on the Polo Fields to play a sport they enjoy while their parents, hopefully, sit quietly on the sidelines and let them enjoy themselves. Games will be competitive and depending how the ball bounces could be won by either team. Some teams will play a direct style and others will move the ball around trying to connect passes. Girls will ask for money for a smoothie or ice-cup after their games. One team will win a trophy and in a few weeks another trophy will be handed out, and again a few weeks later...and another a few weeks later. Sound familiar?

Not the preview you had in mind?

Just go watch your daughter have fun playing a sport she enjoys and smuggle in a cocktail or two to enjoy in the heat. Anything else is irrelevant and/or trivial.
Sounds like you really enjoy life. Good for you.

Back