Strong, Fast and Lefty striker looking for guesting opportunities.

Not the ideal way I’m sure, but I’m looking for guest play opportunities for my daughter. Currently starting and playing as a striker and left defender for OC Surf (WCFC) 04 DPL Flip. Good kid, just looking for opportunities.

Big Fil plays in about 20 tourneys a year. I’ve never heard someone on one of his teams ask for more games. Best of luck in your search, although you’re running out of time to do that. Can’t uou play with an 03 team?

Just wondering why the need to play more. They play a ton of tournaments. And bring players up, down and over to fill rosters and be very competitive across the board.
Fall season starts on 9/8. There are 3 weekends, including Labor Day before the fall season starts. Roster freeze was 8/2. Guest opportunities are pretty minimal over the next few weekends.
Whatever the OP is looking for, I hope it works out.

Last edited:
Looking for a body this weekend

it-takes-more-than-just-a-good-looking-body-youve-got-to-have-the-heart-and-soul-to-go-with-it-epictetus.jpg

Relax, go to the beach, do something OTHER than soccer. You get enough play time over the team season.

Not the ideal way I’m sure, but I’m looking for guest play opportunities for my daughter. Currently starting and playing as a striker and left defender for OC Surf (WCFC) 04 DPL Flip. Good kid, just looking for opportunities.
That’s a very strong 04 team and from experience a great coach. Maybe see about guest opportunities with one of the 03 teams.

Not sure what you may find over at “The grass is always greener club”.

Back