Slammers FC Classic Schedule?

It looks like 147 teams listed. Well, it's bigger than their summer tournament last year, which was cancelled.
About 60 of them have some version of a Slammers name.
Some brackets only have 3 teams listed. I hope they are pounding the phones to try and fill brackets. Only thing worse than playing in 100 degree heat in Norco is paying to play in a tournament and playing 2 games against teams from across the street.

And looks like Girls 03 (the All Rebels bracket) was merged with the 02/o1 group.
Hope I can get a refund from my bookie on a rebels team winning the 03 group.

About 60 of them have some version of a Slammers name.
Some brackets only have 3 teams listed. I hope they are pounding the phones to try and fill brackets. Only thing worse than playing in 100 degree heat in Norco is paying to play in a tournament and playing 2 games against teams from across the street.

It's a dry heat...

Forecast is 102 and 30% humidity so will only feel like 106. Turf fields will be en fuego.

Schedules have been taken down again. Teams are still shown.
Looks like they are trying to combine/consolidate some brackets.

That 01-02 girls bracket is a joke. 4 slammers, 6 rebels and 2 Steel United, whatever that is.

Rebels must enjoy paying all that money to play each other and have an all/Slammers final.

What’s the point of paying hundreds of dollars (close to $1k) for a meaningless tournament at 100 degree weather. It’s about time teams are getting smart about the saturation of tournaments in the summer.

That 01-02 girls bracket is a joke. 4 slammers, 6 rebels and 2 Steel United, whatever that is.

Rebels must enjoy paying all that money to play each other and have an all/Slammers final.

Did Slammers teams play in Rebels tournament ? Was the Rebels executive staff promised use of a golf cart with air conditioning for the weekend?

What’s the point of paying hundreds of dollars (close to $1k) for a meaningless tournament at 100 degree weather. It’s about time teams are getting smart about the saturation of tournaments in the summer.

Some coaches need a cheap trophy to build their fragile ego. 102 degree weather will not be fun for the kids.

How is your jersey number 10 doing? Didn't look good having to be helped off I hope it's not an injury.

Also nice addition to your team, I forgot her number but remember her from a friendly vs her previous club. I think she will thrive with you guys she more freed up not having to carry the whole load and coach let's her roam around making it hard to pick her up as oppose to her standing up top in same spot waiting for the direct ball which was easy to shut down

Back