Santa Monica Surf

I'm starting to guess that only SD Surf DA, OC Surf DA, LA Surf DAand Legends DA are the only one's offering these Full Ride Scholarships. Blues and Beach do not offer full rides. Pats? Galaxy? Abion? Real SoCal? Other's I'm missing?
This is on The Legends DA website:
Moving Away From The Pay-to-Play Model
The U.S. Soccer Development Academy Scholarship Program would ensure talented players were on the field, and not held back by economic barriers.
Q. How many players from SoCal are on the USS DAS Program? Seriously, it's fair question right? Surf say's their club will pay full ride scholarships based on being selected to YNT, Merit or Need. Nowhere does it say any help will come from USS DAS Program.
I believe FCGS DA is fully funded.

Girls side? Why on earth would anybody fully fund the girls side? The only motivation to fully fund anything is an economic benefit down the road. The boys side has a little bit, but there is no money on the girls side. Only the MLS teams at this time have an economic benefit ... "homegrown player exemption."

A couple of haters here. Who cares whether he played DA or not.. are you jealous that his kid is a better player than your kid?

“Partnering with Surf will take us to the next level, for sure.” (I hope your right Spencer. You live in freaking Folsom)

Spencer Lowe, Folsom Lake Soccer League’s Co-Executive Director.

Everyone go watch the movie, "the founder," I know which club started in the milkshake business and they got control of soccer right now. God help us!!!!
and I heard those Burgers in San Bernardino were way better than In and Out too. Real meat, Real Ice Cream Shakes and Real Potato Fries with the first, Mr McDonalds. Mr kock decided to speed things up a little so we can all eat faster and couple dumb cooks got hustled by Mr Kock. I can't even eat there anymore. Super Size is coming soon for soccer. You asked for it and you're going to get what you asked for.

and just so everyone understand where I'm coming from. I AM MY DDs LIFE COACH, NOT SOCCER COACH. I WILL PROTECT HER FROM SNAKES AND LIARS ALL DAY LONG!!!!!

and I heard those Burgers in San Bernardino were way better than In and Out too. Real meat, Real Ice Cream Shakes and Real Potato Fries with the first, Mr McDonalds. Mr kock decided to speed things up a little so we can all eat faster and couple dumb cooks got hustled by Mr Kock. I can't even eat there anymore. Super Size is coming soon for soccer. You asked for it and you're going to get what you asked for.
I need to correct the record quickly. I embellished again. I ate at McDonalds yesterday when my wife was in whole foods looking for her lunch. I love the Big Mac still and the fries are good. I don't like the shake but I will go for a soft serve. When I write sometimes I want to make myself look better to the reader. I love me a Big Mac whenever I want but I know I should watch out because of that 30 day movie I saw.

3587.html

SMurfs
The_Smurfs_Soccer_Game.jpg

Back