Roll Call - (2010s)

"SoCalSoccerForum" earned it's rep by being a place that brings people together to form a community that forges friendships and rivalries. Information is shared, debates are had, flame wars ensue, and Goats graze. Vets, Newbies, Lurkers and Trolls all have their place, and for those that answer "The Call" the forum becomes something real as people meet and put a face to the name.

Parents, players, and coaches alike break down silos and SoCalSoccer can stand for things that mean something, see Katie Hawley.
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katiehawley

In an attempt to remove the blur and paint a clearer picture of what the forum can be, I challenge you to answer the call and put yourself out there. I will be putting up the roll call in several age groups. Once the season is done for the "olders", I will proceed with the same in those age categories. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands. Who's up first?

Roll Call (9 Members)

Albion SC
WestOfFive

Arsenal - Sporting Ca
Bri's-DAD

CDA Slammers - McCarty Black
TeamDadJokes

DMCV Sharks
Sombitch

Eagles SC
PaPa805

Murrieta Surf
Soccerdadof3

San Diego Surf - ECNL
Surfer_dad

SC Blues - ECNL
Luis Andres

Slammers FC - ECRL
TeamDadJokes

Last edited:
LOL

b.t.w. how about an ECNL breakdown by age group!? It's nearly the end of pre season, would bring back the good old National Cup days......even you just do 06 I'll take it :)
Haha! Maybe. It's an interesting thought. Will have to find time before the season . School year just started and I am busy. o_Oo_O

Back