Question of 2019 !! Where Is Ruth Bader Guinsberg ????

51mVZdur0oL.jpg

????????????

Is she the same person who was a body double for Hillary?

Ruth Bader Guinsberg is at room temperature and smelling worse every hour....
To disprove the above statement the Justice needs to give a LIVE interview with
neutral journalists....

If it's found that she has been deceased and the AMERICAN PUBLIC deceived then
all involved in the cover up need to be removed from there positions of power.

A Fish Rots From The Head Down !

Ruth Bader Guinsberg is at room temperature and smelling worse every hour....
To disprove the above statement the Justice needs to give a LIVE interview with
neutral journalists....

If it's found that she has been deceased and the AMERICAN PUBLIC deceived then
all involved in the cover up need to be removed from there positions of power.

A Fish Rots From The Head Down !
I’m with you. Guinsberg is likely dead.

But what about Ruth Bader Ginsberg? She’s the one I’d like to see drop dead already.

Only nutters actually would wish an old lady with decades of service to America to die. Why do you people hate America so much? Spite out of anger for your pitiful, tortured existence? Why do you people always have to act like the poor put upon victims of one group or another?

Only nutters actually would wish an old lady with decades of service to America to die. Why do you people hate America so much? Spite out of anger for your pitiful, tortured existence? Why do you people always have to act like the poor put upon victims of one group or another?
Who said we want her to die? She can't do the job she was hired to do so get out.

I like Larry King.
Its your pal, "racist joe" who said he wants her to die.

Who's wishing she would die....?

Only your demented mind would seize on a thought like that.....

America wants SOLID proof of life, not a " Doctored " TMZ video....

Man o man are you weak of mind.....

Here your thread contemplates your theory that an octogenarian Jewish woman must prove she’s still alive.

Clarifying for a friend.

Yep.....typical Rodent, uses a lame photo shop to display his displeasure
with the TRUTH....

Poor Poor Rodent....

PS: Those are " Bitch " man hands for an old woman ya bitch.....
I thought it was funny. You certainly pick and choose your spots to be O'so pious . . . and that is funny as well.

Back