Pros and Cons of Futsal

Our Futsal Academy "Select' Team try outs are now open!

• Boys and Girls
• Birth years - 2010 to 2005
• Ages - 8 to 13

Academy teams will compete in the following in 2018:
- U.S. Youth Futsal Regionals
- U.S. Futsal Regionals & Nationals
- So Cal Futsal Showcase Championships
- So Cal Futsal League
- Possible International Futsal Tournaments

To register or for genereal info please visit www.toquefutsal.com/academy
If interested and you cannot attend provided schedule, please let us know!

Attachments

• Toque Futsal Academy Team Tryouts.jpg
    Toque Futsal Academy Team Tryouts.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 5
We are looking for a 06 – 05 boy or girl goalkeeper. We play every Friday at the US5 in Norwalk under the U12 division. My daughters have been playing futsal for two years and I have seen a lot of improvement in their speed and movement with the ball in small spaces. Our games are between 6-8pm, and we only pay referees fees $7 per game. There is no coaching from my side, and no pressure to win. We’re there to support our kids get more touches on the ball and practice their skills.

If you have a goalkeeper who wants to give it try, please let me know!
US 5 is not futsal whatsoever. That just small sided games, which us5 doesn’t even run their own league. You have poor league which doesn’t even follow their own rules.

The Norwalk facility US5 has 10 turf Futsal fields and the league has from 15 to 20 teams in each U10 and U12 divisions. Games are played every Friday night for the U6, U8, U10, U12, U14 divisions. Teams are co-ed and some of them are very competitive and others are not, but kids seem to have a lot of fun. Most of the teams are put together by parents who want their kids to improve their skills, so you can imagine a lot of coaching from the sidelines, but overall is a good experience for the kids. The closest we can get to street soccer for $5 to $7 a game depending how many players you have in your team. I have even seen some of the pats' academy players in the U15 division playing there as well.
Your kidding me right they us 5 doesn’t even run the league. The league itself itself is run by “futsal picante” which is poor run league. Has younger 2010/2011 and so on. They don’t follow their own league rules. I could go on and on you get the point. A lot teams don’t stay in the league because of how it’s run. Ref is $60 to 70 dollars. So of the club do come to play when their of season but leave due to the league not using the age matrix.

Back