PRIME Drink Nutrition for Kids?

In a situation where PRIME has caffeine content of more than 2 1/2 cans of Red Bull and where the company itself advises that their product is not suitable for children under 18, I would suggest you keep your kids away from PRIME.

mail.png

A quick google shows that there are several different products. Prime Hydration has no caffeine. Prime Energy drink (the original), has plenty of caffeine. Sure makes sense for those considering it, to make sure they know the difference and are using prime hydration if they choose to use any of them.

A quick google shows that there are several different products. Prime Hydration has no caffeine. Prime Energy drink (the original), has plenty of caffeine. Sure makes sense for those considering it, to make sure they know the difference and are using prime hydration if they choose to use any of them.

Ok, I take my "yikes" back. My dd drank Golazo before her games when she played in the socal youth soccer circut. I have no idea what was in it, but she sure scored lot's of goals when she had her drink before her games and played with ganas :)

1709248569212.png

Back