Ponderable

You must ask questions like that to prove you're a fucking moron.
Shut the fuck up!
Struck a bone again I see, digs so deep (and makes you realize how far down you have come) that you have to squeal like a stuck pig! Again, LOL!

5c6cb4622000008b026ea91d.jpeg

ASSOCIATED PRESS
SOUND ADVICE

Obama Talks About Toxic Masculinity And ‘Being A Man’

Something he has only heard about, I'm sure.

Just sayin he should find some other things to talk about, like riding a girls bike or throwing a baseball like a girl.

hypo%204.jpg
He's made something of himself from nothing, he's remained loyal and true to his wife and family, he is, as John McCain said, "A good honest man", he is the personification of the American dream, in my book that makes him a man.

He's made something of himself from nothing, he's remained loyal and true to his wife and family, he is, as John McCain said, "A good honest man", he is the personification of the American dream, in my book that makes him a man.
John McCain? You've got to be kidding me.
BTW, he is still a nothing.

John McCain? You've got to be kidding me.
BTW, he is still a nothing.
McCain was a man God Rest his Soul. t is a punk, a habitual liar, a con man and was a joke until he squeaked by in the electoral (now he is a threat) who's daddy set him up, bailed him out and had a Dr. claim bone spurs. STD's were his "personal Vietnam". You back a piece of shit, period.

Back