Poll: What are the most useful postings here?

What are the most useful, entertaining or informative posts? Please pick the top 3:

• Goals scored and goals allowed predictions for each game in the coming weekend

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Standings for 05, 06 and 07

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • How teams compare when it comes to home field advantage (eg, best home field advantage?)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Relative age effect on outcomes (eg, wins, goals etc) i.e. are teams better or just older?

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • National rankings (eg, how 05 teams are ranked #1 to #127)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Top goal scorers (goals per game for 06 and 05 or goals per 80 minutes for 04's) ranked nationally

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Teams' relative improvement/decline in 2018-19 and compared to same period last year

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • When do teams score & when do they allow goals to be scored (eg, LAFC scores 20% of goals in 1st 10)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other ideas? (please list in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does DA increase your child's chance to get either A) into a better college B) get a scholarship?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kante

PREMIER
Hi,
Have been posting a variety of things. It's all interesting to me and relatively easy to do.
But, I don't want to waste people's time and clutter up the forum with information that is not useful, entertaining or at least informative.

In the poll below, I'm listing a number of ideas for post. If you could take a look and vote on what you prefer, that would be helpful.
Also, I've been focusing on the boys DA 07 thru 04. If this kind of information would be useful for the girls' DA or for the older boys DA, please let me know in your comments.

Thanks! Feliz Navidad!

"Relative age effect on outcomes (eg, wins, goals etc) i.e. are teams better or just older?"

Have you posted data on this yet? I would be very interested in seeing it. I am not sure where you would get birthdays. I started looking at it during the summer just based on graduation year on the DA web site, meaning for say 05s are the players graduating in 2023 or 2024), but realized that the data was less than accurate.

Back