Pardon David Dennison

DedP0AtVQAEoPpn.jpg

“The America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” Fox News host Laura Ingraham said last night (Aug. 8) in a segment directed at Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like,” she said, adding that she was referring to both “illegal and legal immigration.”

. . . yeah, welcome to reality you stupid racist cunt, nothing lasts forever or stays the same, grow up and learn to deal with change . . . it's inevitable. That goes for the rest of you crybaby, aggrieved bitches as well.

. . . yeah, welcome to reality you stupid racist cunt, nothing lasts forever or stays the same, grow up and learn to deal with change . . . it's inevitable. That goes for the rest of you crybaby, aggrieved bitches as well.
Yes, tell us all about your coping skills, too funny.

“President Donald Trump discussed pardoning former campaign chairman Paul Manafort during a White House meeting in early June, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Thursday ― contradicting White House statements a day earlier denying that any such discussions had taken place.”

Tom Cole, a Republican member of the House of Representatives, warned it was "too soon" to begin impeachment proceedings, but said: "If something comes out that is clear and convincing and impeachable, I think members will act."

"I think the president has to realise that the countdown to impeachment has already started,” he said. "He, at some point, will have to choose if he will face impeachment or if he will resign. It will be his choice. The congress will have no choice but to act.”

"At some point, we have to act."

Tom Cole, a Republican member of the House of Representatives, warned it was "too soon" to begin impeachment proceedings, but said: "If something comes out that is clear and convincing and impeachable, I think members will act."

"I think the president has to realise that the countdown to impeachment has already started,” he said. "He, at some point, will have to choose if he will face impeachment or if he will resign. It will be his choice. The congress will have no choice but to act.”

When was the last time a President was impeached?

No shit Sherlock...the key as Cole stated "IF something comes out that is clear and convincing and impeachable, I think members will act."

No shit Sherlock...the key as Cole stated "IF something comes out that is clear and convincing and impeachable, I think members will act."
You people amaze me. So much effort to absorb and contemplate the inane and tangential reporting of local news that is actually anectodal drivel, than the obvious historic events that will make up the topical subjects of history and humanity our descendants will learn about and therefore debate.

You people amaze me. So much effort to absorb and contemplate the inane and tangential reporting of local news that is actually anectodal drivel, than the obvious historic events that will make up the topical subjects of history and humanity our descendants will learn about and therefore debate.
If.....you people ....drivel...therefore....

Ergo...:cool:

Back