Pardon David Dennison

I was so waiting patiently for a Cleveland Steamer image. Alas, this thread merely jumps to the top of page 1 once again. For no particularly derivative purpose.

The childishly stolen far shorter screen name character than my exceedingly manly and more than sexually satisfying lengthy ‘no’s’ character seems to have awoken to continue his or her self-immolation of challenging easily verifiable facts is once again driven to having embarrassing indisputable truths hurdled “their” way. As his/her fuhrer routinely conveys: SAD!!!

You should wipe after that.......

We wont let you down, Peter.
We know you did it for all the right reasons.
There are 4-5 readers of this forum who know exactly why I encourage vigorous postings on this particular thread.

You are not among them, and thus they are all laughing at you and the ignominious flaccid 4nos for haplessly supporting my cause celebre.

There are 4-5 readers of this forum who know exactly why I encourage vigorous postings on this particular thread.

You are not among them, and thus they are all laughing at you and the ignominious flaccid 4nos for haplessly supporting my cause celebre.
Here let me help, (Peter)

Of course I’m pleased you’re pleased that I’m pleased this thread maintains top placement in the off topic threads.

Greg sent this just for you Bob.....

IfRCmYW.jpg

Nobody Cares.....Bob.

tenor.gif

Of course any major criminal conspiracy involving dozens of defendants working on one side of such a coordinated conspiracy typically are prosecuted without the government prosecutors ever naming, indicting, charging, arresting, perp walking, arraigning, and then trying anyone on the other half of that conspiracy.

So all you snowflakes. Don’t expect anyone with names sounding like dump, dump unioner, derick dump, pushner, donway, efaunka, jiller, dannon, bowen, or throne to ever be indicted.

It’s not like anyone with names sounding like blynn, hates, yapadopolus, dope dicks, rebius or slicer have provided anyone with inconvertible evidence against anyone not yet named in some Republican led prosecutorial assignment legally authorized by the federal government.

Here let me help, (Peter)
Now I’m in a waiting room in a Chatsworth pot shop. Two Hells Angels are stilling across from me. I thought you were going to challenge any portion of my extremely overly extended run on sentence outlining the present status on the criminal investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 election, and the absence of any biases or appearance of biases in the investigation.

Yet you’ve only deflected the challenge so far. You could try whataboutism. But that would be just another dodge. I dare not want to think you an artful dodger, now guv’nor.

Now I’m in a waiting room in a Chatsworth pot shop. Two Hells Angels are stilling across from me. I thought you were going to challenge any portion of my extremely overly extended run on sentence outlining the present status on the criminal investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 election, and the absence of any biases or appearance of biases in the investigation.

Yet you’ve only deflected the challenge so far. You could try whataboutism. But that would be just another dodge. I dare not want to think you an artful dodger, now guv’nor.
Why?

Of course any major criminal conspiracy involving dozens of defendants working on one side of such a coordinated conspiracy typically are prosecuted without the government prosecutors ever naming, indicting, charging, arresting, perp walking, arraigning, and then trying anyone on the other half of that conspiracy.

So all you snowflakes. Don’t expect anyone with names sounding like dump, dump unioner, derick dump, pushner, donway, efaunka, jiller, dannon, bowen, or throne to ever be indicted.
Could be other people also

Back