OMG

Are you watching the rally?
If this guy is impeached there will be hell to pay.

This is America, land of the free and home of the brave. I doubt unless it turns out Trump was turning tricks for Putin or laundering money for Russian gangsters who were backing his building Las Vegas style that outside of the far left that Dems will even try to impeach.

That said, given the way Trump has behaved through this whole Russia episode calling people rats and talking about how he wants to be able to edit Muller's final report... we'll let me just say it seems like he's got things to hide. So while you say there will be hell to pay- I wonder how fast those supporters will start turning when all the facts is laid out on the table.

He just doesn't like stupid people. Obviously you could see how that would be a problem when it come to getting along with some of the posters in here?
What's wrong Alice? Feelings hurt. What I find amusing about you is that you try so hard to convince everyone that your such a good guy..
Yet you attemp to throw shade my way saying that I'm obviously not over what you posted about my kid and try to down play it like it was no big deal. Yep.. your a good guy alright.

Are you watching the rally?
If this guy is impeached there will be hell to pay.
He sounds like a moron when he talks that maybe part of the appeal, at least the morons like you. Yes all the morons will be upset because they don't understand how things work, just like you and t. Your idol will be drug away in chains, the hung Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbuegs went away for good . . . maybe he'll just get treated like Jane Fonda.

He sounds like a moron when he talks that maybe part of the appeal, at least the morons like you. Yes all the morons will be upset because they don't understand how things work, just like you and t. Your idol will be drug away in chains, the hung Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbuegs went away for good . . . maybe he'll just get treated like Jane Fonda.

We should probably wait til we see charges of an actual crime before we call the president a Benedict Arnold...

That said, it's easy to gin up a crowd in a border state about immigration issues. So I'm more interested in how he does in Iowa, Georgia and Wisconsin? My guess is farmers in the mid-west might be a tougher crowd, despite being just as an important part of his base. It will be interesting to hear him defend trade wars with top buyers of corn and soybeans.

We should probably wait til we see charges of an actual crime before we call the president a Benedict Arnold...

That said, it's easy to gin up a crowd in a border state about immigration issues. So I'm more interested in how he does in Iowa, Georgia and Wisconsin? My guess is farmers in the mid-west might be a tougher crowd, despite being just as an important part of his base. It will be interesting to hear him defend trade wars with top buyers of corn and soybeans.
t certainly is no Benedict Arnold (Arnold was in the military, a successful business man of his own making never using bankruptcy to avoid paying his debt). Farmers need migrant help to get them to and through harvest. Businesses like Smithfield Farms need them to process their meats as no one else in the area will work there anymore ( see: Food, inc). Republicans are afraid that anyone who is allowed to vote before they get a chance to indoctrinate them with fear and loathing may not vote the way they want them to.

They never tried Benedict Arnold for treason (he had been tried and fined for financial irregularities earlier in the war). He escaped to the other side and the British made him a General, and he commanded a force that ruined a lot of Virginia. British Major John Andre, his co-conspirator, whose capture exposed Arnold as a traitor to the Revolution, was tried and hanged as a spy.

It's time,

81JQ%2Bm9N6VL.jpg

Explosive new book lifts lid on gay priests in Vatican...

Four in five homosexual?

Use male prostitutes...

What was the name of the Pope who retired just before Francis took over? Remember the fancy little shoes he was always wearing on tv? Always made me wonder what team he played for...

Anyway four in five? Somehow I doubt that. In fact it makes me think this is probably a Sheriff Joe special. A hit piece. Strange that you alt-right guys are going after Catholics now though.

What was the name of the Pope who retired just before Francis took over? Remember the fancy little shoes he was always wearing on tv? Always made me wonder what team he played for...

Anyway four in five? Somehow I doubt that. In fact it makes me think this is probably a Sheriff Joe special. A hit piece. Strange that you alt-right guys are going after Catholics now though.
They have their own religion now, church of t.

Back