OMG

Pretty clever of you to blame the president, original as well.
Keep it up, Trump 2020.
The face of Obama brought the racist out of the woodwork and now Trump has emboldened them . . . and apparently you are right there with them.

it sounded like it until they quoted the overland park police department...that's when you were outta luck, as we see another example of the overt racism Trump has fomented.
“He basically said get that little ‘blank’ up off the floor,” the witness recounted. “The n-word started to get thrown around.”

What the hell does this statement mean?
So, he said it or he basically said it? Sounds like someone is paraphrasing to me, Fake News. Lets just wait for a few days to get the real story.

“He basically said get that little ‘blank’ up off the floor,” the witness recounted. “The n-word started to get thrown around.”

What the hell does this statement mean?
So, he said it or he basically said it? Sounds like someone is paraphrasing to me, Fake News. Lets just wait for a few days to get the real story.

So you think the police are lying? They do lie all the time, but usually it's to cover up racism, not to implicate it...but if you think the cops are lying, I'm sure you'll let us know.
Even if you know they're telling the truth, I'm sure you'll say Fake News. That's what your hero does, right?
Police said there were several witnesses and that the firefighter could face criminal charges.

So you think the police are lying? They do lie all the time, but usually it's to cover up racism, not to implicate it...but if you think the cops are lying, I'm sure you'll let us know.
Even if you know they're telling the truth, I'm sure you'll say Fake News. That's what your hero does, right?
Police said there were several witnesses and that the firefighter could face criminal charges.
I didn't see any quotes from cops. Did I miss it?

I didn't see any quotes from cops. Did I miss it?
Overland Park police said they are speaking with the family again today, that there are several witnesses, and that that firefighter could be charged with battery and making a criminal threat.

Overland Park police said they are speaking with the family again today, that there are several witnesses, and that that firefighter could be charged with battery and making a criminal threat.
Have the cops call me.
Still a bunch of CNN style Fake News Bullshit.

All your stories say the same thing, I am not convinced, I will wait until all the evidence is presented, then I will make my ruling.
Where is the video? Everyone has a phone and I am sure hooters has cameras, lets see the videos.

Back