National YSR 2009 Girls Adjusted and Other Info

Discussion in '2009' started by MARsSPEED, Mar 28, 2019.

?

Do You Really Think SoCal has 32 of the top 100 teams in the entire Country? (Out of over 2000)

1. Yes, I cannot see outside the SoCal Soccer Box.

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Yes, everyone else in the country is horrible at everything and SoCal peeps are Demigods.

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. No, North Texas has the best girls' youth program in the US.

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. No, your Rankings seem reasonable but SoCal is still Paramount in US Girls soccer.

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. No, I think the top teams from each Region are a step above other Tier I and II teams.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    Trying to bring peace again!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. jpeter

jpeter Silver

Ratings:
    +485 / 4
    Alex I will take...
    Crazy Parents who make up their own rankings for 9-10 yr olds...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nutmeg47

Nutmeg47 Bronze

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    How did SUSA make your Top 10 Marspeed? They are not on the radar anywhere, is that a typo?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    Thanks for asking! Once they get some more ranked games under they’re belt, they will be ranked until the top 5 on YSR. Currently they are at 28.36 on YSR but do not have enough games to show on the rankings. I’ve seen them play and they are just as good as, if not better than Lehigh. They beat two of the top 5 teams in Region 1 by 5 goals.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=2807865

5. Nutmeg47

Nutmeg47 Bronze

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for the information!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. LASTMAN14

LASTMAN14

Ratings:
    +2,671 / 20
    Wasn't this thread deleted?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 3SoccerLadies

3SoccerLadies Silver

Ratings:
    +301 / 2
    I am so glad that Marsspeed is back!

Mars, thank you so much for doing the work to find every post Ive made and mark them as ‘dumb.’ You are class!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    Thanks! Just returning the favor =) Throw stones in a glass house much. Especially the one you marked dumb where had I posted, "Thanks for the humor! Love it!

Don't worry, I'm done, was really just posting for those who are open minded and appreciate talent from other areas of the country as well."

Was just trying to be friendly. Also, at least I don't attack your kid...

Fortunately I can remove yours. I'll go ahead and remove them since I got your attention.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  9. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    Yes, I deleted it, but found myself being criticized and insulted which derailing another thread that had nothing to do with rankings. So as long as others continue to be unfriendly, I will just continue posting.

10. 3SoccerLadies

3SoccerLadies Silver

Ratings:
    +301 / 2
    Can you please explain how it is your ‘adjusted’ rankings work? At the end of the day, it seems a little bit like you just adjusted things based on ‘your knowledge.’ And, given none of us know what ‘your knowledge’ is nor how you adjusted, it might help to get the ‘haters’ from throwing fun stones from all of those glass houses.

And, yep, its all fun! Let’s keep it fun and classy. Fair?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. LASTMAN14

LASTMAN14

Ratings:
    +2,671 / 20
    So, you deleted your own thread. Not to be critical or insulting, but its going to happen, "the insults and criticizing." If you stick around long enough you understand that only a small margin of posters will agree with you or refrain from being critical, on any post despite the subject matter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chalklines

Chalklines Bronze

Ratings:
    +209 / 10
    @MARsSPEED

I truly feel sorry for you and more so for your kid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1

As for my kid, you know nothing about me, how we raise our girl, and what we value. If you feel sorry for a kid that has the freedom to play any sport she wants, without being forced to do so, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for for a kid who’s parents will provide the advantage of training for any sport she wants to try, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for a kid who tests in the top 99.8% of the state, is in Gifted and Talented, Magnet, or whatever they may call it in California, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for a kid who gets straight A’s despite all of the above, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for a kid who has parents will sacrifice almost anything for they’re kid to find her passion, then I feel sorry for you. But most importantly, if you feel sorry a kid who has a strong faith in god, is kind to everyone around her, praises god for her blessings, then I truly feel sorry for you and anyone who likes a comment like that.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  14. Chalklines

Chalklines Bronze

Ratings:
    +209 / 10
    If you care about your kid, pump the brakes on your OCD.

If your embarrassing your self on a message board due to one disliked video or one negative comment online you must be 10x worse out in the world. Now your embarrassing your family. Thats why I feel sorry for you and more so for your kid.

Ive seen some of the best/brightest football players in the state of Texas get buried in JUCO because mom/dad couldn't stick a foot in their mouth. Dont kill things for your kid before they even get started.

Take a moment to put things in perspective. I want you to watch a documentary from HBO Sports called : The State of Play : Trophy Kids.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. fanclub

fanclub Bronze

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
  16. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  17. Soccerdude55

Soccerdude55 Bronze

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Can someone just ban this clown so we can all be done with him

• Old Old x 1
  18. MARsSPEED

MARsSPEED

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    It’s become apparent many of you either cannot read, stupid and/or are flaming liberals. Maybe all three. I feel sorry for your kids.

19. 3SoccerLadies

3SoccerLadies Silver

Ratings:
    +301 / 2
    I have to believe you are just baiting all of us. Where is the hidden camera? I mean, come on! When someone said they felt sorry for your kid, you freaked out and posted this:

‘As for my kid, you know nothing about me, how we raise our girl, and what we value. If you feel sorry for a kid that has the freedom to play any sport she wants, without being forced to do so, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for for a kid who’s parents will provide the advantage of training for any sport she wants to try, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for a kid who tests in the top 99.8% of the state, is in Gifted and Talented, Magnet, or whatever they may call it in California, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for a kid who gets straight A’s despite all of the above, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for a kid who has parents will sacrifice almost anything for they’re kid to find her passion, then I feel sorry for you. But most importantly, if you feel sorry a kid who has a strong faith in god, is kind to everyone around her, praises god for her blessings, then I truly feel sorry for you and anyone who likes a comment like that.’

So, in homage to that here is mine;

‘As for our kids, you know nothing about us, how we raise our girls, and what we value. If you feel sorry for our kids that have the freedom and opportunity to play in the greatest area for youth soccer in the universe, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for for our kids whose parents are blessed by the amazing weather and the opportunity to train and compete against the greatest soccer players in the universe, I feel sorry for you. If you feel sorry for the fact that we pay an exorbitant amount of taxes for the weather and substandard services we have her in SoCal, I feel very sorry for you. If you feel sorry for our kids because they have parents who enjoy the fun of this forum and especially when someone else comes on to give us comic relief (read: Marsspeed), then I feel sorry for you. And, if you feel sorry for us being ‘flaming liberals’ (I have no idea how this one got added nor what Soccerdude even said to make you pull that one out of the arsenal) and not ‘MAGA enough,’ well I feel sorry for you.’

One thing I dont feel sorry for is your kid. I’m not sure why anyone would say that they feel sorry for someone else’s kid. Especially when the only thing they know is an online persona on a ‘fun’ and ‘entertaining’ little forum like this one.

I got my comic relief for the day and for that, I am grateful to you Mars! Thank you! And, what was that you said about glass houses....

20. rainbow_unicorn

rainbow_unicorn Silver

Ratings:
    +536 / 12
    Thanks @Chalklines...I need to watch this trailer before every practice/game to remind myself to not be that parent.

• Like Like x 2