National Cup 2019

They moved today’s games from field 11 to field 13. At least the 12 PM games and forward. Completely agree with your comments on SDSC. They took it to us today were with their Effort.
Ya field 11 was the worst one I saw games on all weekend. Glad they moved the later games. Although I guess it didn't affect My DDs teams performance so can't complain there. Don't think it made a difference for their game. Others it may have affected more. Just glad they played games at all this weekend. I'm not interested in dragging this tournament into April.

Round of 16 games:

Legends Pre-Academy vs. South Valley SC Gore
SDSC vs. SD Surf Select
CDA Slammers Larsen vs. RSC Pre Academy
Albion Whittaker vs. NVSC Breakaway
SD Surf Brookfield vs. Rebels
Legends South vs. CZ Elite
OC Surf DS vs. So Cal Academy
LAGSB vs. Beach FC SB

Round of 16 games:

Legends Pre-Academy vs. South Valley SC Gore
SDSC vs. SD Surf Select
CDA Slammers Larsen vs. RSC Pre Academy
Albion Whittaker vs. NVSC Breakaway
SD Surf Brookfield vs. Rebels
Legends South vs. CZ Elite
OC Surf DS vs. So Cal Academy
LAGSB vs. Beach FC SB

My predictions are:
Legends Pre Academy
SD Surf Select
CDA SLAMMERS Larsen
Albion Whittaker
SD Surf Brookfield
CZ Elite (maybe a toss up)
So Cal Academy
LAGSB (maybe a toss up)

My predictions are:
Legends Pre Academy
SD Surf Select
CDA SLAMMERS Larsen
Albion Whittaker
SD Surf Brookfield
CZ Elite (maybe a toss up)
So Cal Academy
LAGSB (maybe a toss up)
Although I appreciate the fact you feel our game v LAGSB will be a toss up.....we are massive underdogs. I just know one player in particular who is excited to play this game and show she can hang with one of the better teams in the country at this age group.

Surf was given the win against Legends with an offside flag in the air. Our girls battled against a very good SD Surf team but didn’t pull out the win. 4-3 final.

Surf was given the win against Legends with an offside flag in the air. Our girls battled against a very good SD Surf team but didn’t pull out the win. 4-3 final.

So your saying that Legends "gave" Surf the win by violating the Laws of the Game, forcing the referee crew to flag the offside foul? Or maybe it was the Legends coach that failed to properly instruct on how to stay onside pursuant to the Laws of the Game ... did she give Surf the win? In other words, was it the Legend's attacker in the offside position that played the ball, or was it the coach, or maybe it was the parent of the Legend's player that didn't instruct on the rules. I know my kid and I spent a few hours when he was learning the game to go over the rules and how to be strategic in putting the opposing team in an offside position ... so I suppose it all probably rests on the shoulders of the parents.

This was an exciting game for sure, congrats to Surf. The off-sides call would have been against surf but was waved off, or not seen by the Center Ref. it wasn't a scoring play but within 10 seconds of that play, after a throw-in, surf scored the game winner. I didn't actually see the off sides so I can't say it was or wasn't.

Back