Most useful/engaging posts for the new season? Please pick the top 3:

What would be the most useful/engaging posts for the new season in 2019-20? Please pick the top 3:

• Top goal scorers (goals per game for 06 and 05 or goals per 80 minutes for 04's) ranked nationally

• When do teams score & when do they allow goals to be scored (eg, LAFC scores 20% of goals in 1st 10

• Does DA increase your child's chance to get either A) into a better college B) get a scholarship?

• Individual player +/- per minute player contribution to team results (similar to ESPN +/- per 48)

• Statistically based National rankings for u12 thru u19 (eg, how 05 teams are ranked #1 to #127)?

• Standings for u12, u13 and u14

• Game result predicts for the coming week (i.e. which team score how many goals and who wins)?

• Relative age effect on team performance and game outcomes

• Improvement/Decline in team performance over course of season?

• Which colleges are looking for what players (i.e. position, grades etc) by high school grad yr?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kante

PREMIER
Have been posting a variety of things. It's all interesting to me and relatively easy to do. But, don't want to waste people's time and clutter up the forum with information that is not useful, entertaining or at least informative.

In the poll above, am listing a number of ideas for post for next year. If you could take a look and vote on what you prefer, that would be helpful. Thanks!

Last edited:
As much as I want to say you're taking this way too seriously, your passion appears sincere and well intentioned. And as much as I want to pretend that I'm not interested in the minutiae of DA soccer, I find your information fascinating in most cases. In particular, I really like your end of the year analysis of the teams increase or decrease in performance. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

As much as I want to say you're taking this way too seriously, your passion appears sincere and well intentioned. And as much as I want to pretend that I'm not interested in the minutiae of DA soccer, I find your information fascinating in most cases. In particular, I really like your end of the year analysis of the teams increase or decrease in performance. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Agree great work.
Maybe US soccer can hire him to help them improve!!

Back