Military Spending Costs...

Um... not sure I agree.
Obama inherited two/three wars that were started in the wake of 911. Since then those wars have all been declared success and have seen massive troop withdraws. And yet the year cost of funding the military hasn't fallen the way it has at the end of every war in the history of mankind.

Do you see where I'm going with this, and how my exact point is that plainly this is not business as usual?
Ye$ it i$. The Romans had their own QE too. Debasing money makes everything more expensive. When you add more money to the system without adding any more goods and services to the system, you have more dollars in the system competing for less goods and services. Hence the secondary price inflation, after the primary money supply inflation.

Um... not sure I agree.
Obama inherited two/three wars that were started in the wake of 911. Since then those wars have all been declared success and have seen massive troop withdraws. And yet the year cost of funding the military hasn't fallen the way it has at the end of every war in the history of mankind.

Do you see where I'm going with this, and how my exact point is that plainly this is not business as usual?
Um... anyone who begins a reply with, "Um" is ummm, well, um,...Um....

Um... anyone who begins a reply with, "Um" is ummm, well, um,...Um....

Funny how a couple of well placed words can really produce a reaction in a reader. I slip some of those things in sometimes and usually no one points them out. And then other times, you just know by the response... umm, how do you say... that the aim of the barb was true.

Funny how a couple of well placed words can really produce a reaction in a reader. I slip some of those things in sometimes and usually no one points them out. And then other times, you just know by the others response... umm, how do you say... that the aim was true.
Um... Yeah, umm,...that's the ticket,..guh,..slurp,.gu-hump.

Um... Yeah, umm,...that's the ticket,..guh,..slurp,.gu-hump.

So no thought on military spending or the deficit? Just MAGA all the waay!
But hey, why do that when you can play mayor of the forum and look down on how others write. lol

Anyway you didn't answer my question? I'm cool with treating you however you want to self identify. Is it hick or hillybilly? And trust me when I tell you Ima make sure to say it with love each and every time I bring it up...

So no thought on military spending or the deficit? Just MAGA all the waay!
But hey, why do that when you can play mayor of the forum and look down on how others write. lol

Anyway you didn't answer my question? I'm cool with treating you however you want to self identify. Is it hick or hillybilly? And trust me when I tell you Ima make sure to say it with love each and every time I bring it up...
Atta boy.
You are a softy deep down.

hey I am too.

Don’t forget the near doubling of the national debt under Obama. Makes military spending look like chump change. But you people keep running from it. It’s kinda funny. But I get it.

Due to the Great Recession, making W. Bush’s temporary tax cuts permanent, increased Social Security and Medicare spending as more Baby Boomers retire and become 65 years old and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. The national debt was already projected to double before Obama even took office. President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President.

Same old drivel from Izzy the partisan hack!!! Izzy take a look at how much Don The Con is adding to the national debt. While the economy is experiencing its longest sustained expansion in American history, the federal deficit is ballooning — when its supposed to shrink during strong economic times.

Due to the Great Recession, making W. Bush’s temporary tax cuts permanent, increased Social Security and Medicare spending as more Baby Boomers retire and become 65 years old and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. The national debt was already projected to double before Obama even took office. President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President.

Same old drivel from Izzy the partisan hack!!! Izzy take a look at how much Don The Con is adding to the national debt. While the economy is experiencing its longest sustained expansion in American history, the federal deficit is ballooning — when its supposed to shrink during strong economic times.
You are trying to converse with a parrot.

both Bush and Obama made trillion dollar deficits fashionable. Obama just averaged a trillion dollars in deficits through his 8 glorious years. Six of which were subsidized with QE.
The Fracking President. Might as well.

You’re way over their head whenever you discuss economics.
The simple math of Trump tax cuts leading to less revenue leading to greater deficits escapes them. They don’t understand it.

You’re way over their head whenever you discuss economics.
The simple math of Trump tax cuts leading to less revenue leading to greater deficits escapes them. They don’t understand it.
So, you, the big tax and spend Ca lib has issues with higher taxes?
I have now seen it all.

Under Donald Trump, spending is growing faster than under Barack Obama

It's official: Conservatives only care about deficits when a Democrat is president.

Under Donald Trump the deficit is on a path to more than a trillion dollars per year and discretionary government spending is growing faster than it was under Barack Obama, when he was working to stimulate our way out of the Great Recession.

It's a story we've seen repeatedly since Ronald Reagan. Bill Clinton was famously the last president to preside over a budget surplus and by 2014 Barack Obama had gotten our deficits to half of what they are today under Donald Trump, despite the Great Recession. Because of the sequestration deal that was just taken off the books in this latest budget deal, Obama presided over a reduction in discretionary government spending of nearly 2% per year in his second term.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/opin...wing-faster-than-under-obama-avlon/index.html

Under Donald Trump, spending is growing faster than under Barack Obama

It's official: Conservatives only care about deficits when a Democrat is president.

Under Donald Trump the deficit is on a path to more than a trillion dollars per year and discretionary government spending is growing faster than it was under Barack Obama, when he was working to stimulate our way out of the Great Recession.

It's a story we've seen repeatedly since Ronald Reagan. Bill Clinton was famously the last president to preside over a budget surplus and by 2014 Barack Obama had gotten our deficits to half of what they are today under Donald Trump, despite the Great Recession. Because of the sequestration deal that was just taken off the books in this latest budget deal, Obama presided over a reduction in discretionary government spending of nearly 2% per year in his second term.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/opin...wing-faster-than-under-obama-avlon/index.html
After 6 straight years of QE and a near doubling of the national debt why wouldnʻt deficits be higher? Fries U! What a deal!

Back