Manchester City tournament

Does anyone know what might be the criteria for choosing what teams are competitive enough to be accepted for this tournament? We were declined, and I also heard that the TFA LA team finalist of last years National cup was declined.

Does anyone know what might be the criteria for choosing what teams are competitive enough to be accepted for this tournament? We were declined, and I also heard that the TFA LA team finalist of last years National cup was declined.

Maybe it’s because there isn’t a DA ‘03 bracket this year so DA teams are taking up spots.

Don't know the particulars on this one but combination of things normally; track record, I think surf uses got-soccer.com; I'm not sure if your talking about TFA academy? late submission ? normally first come first served but they do have a good track record and past results at this comp so might be something else?
http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=58516&ApplicationID=4059137

There is only ~ 1 or 2 DA teams entered in the list from the hotel booking site in this age group and ~ 2-3 ENCL teams, NPL team; 18-20 teams total, between the surf and affiliated team plus the out state ones who get priority unless your team is ranked high through gotscocer, or a past winner, runner-up can be tight to get in for newer local teams or those clubs that don't enter a block/bunch of teams in different age groups.

Schedules up again. Brackets:

--------------------------------------------------------
Boys U15 03 Sky Blue

Bracket A
LAGCV 03 BOYS PRE ACADEMY (CAS)
OCEANSIDE BREAKERS B03 BLACK (CAS)
PATEADORES B03 RESERVE ACADEMY (CAS)
USA STARS ACADEMY 03B ELITE (CAN)

Bracket B
FORCE U15 ACADEMY 2 (CAN)
LA GALAXY B2003 (CAS)
LA GALAXY SAN DIEGO 2003 ELITE - RITCHIE (CAS)
SC DEL SOL 03 BOYS (AZ)

Bracket C
CELTIC ACADEMY 1888 (CAS)
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AZTECS B03 PREMIER BOYS (CAS)
SCOTTSDALE SOCCER 03B BLACKHAWKS ECNL (AZ)
STANFORD SC UNITED 03B BLACK (CAN)

Bracket D
FORCE NORTH 03B NPL (CAN)
HEAT FC 03 ECNL (NV)
LOS ANGELES UNITED FUTBOL ACADEMY B03 USSDA (CAS)
STAR ACADEMY FC 03B I (CAN)

Boys U15 03 White

Bracket A
BOCA OC B03 WHITE (CAS)
OC SURF 2003 BOYS ECNL KIRSCH (CAS)
PATEADORES LA B2003 (CAS)
SD SURF ACADEMY BOYS SELECT 2003 (CAS)

Bracket B
PALO ALTO SC 03B BLUE NPL (CAN)
PATEADORES NM 03 (NM)
SAN DIEGO SURF NPL 2003 (CAS)
STRIKERS FC NORTH B03 BN (CAS)

Boys U15 03 Sky Blue

Bracket A

Bracket B
LA GALAXY B2003 (CAS)
SC DEL SOL 03 BOYS (AZ)

Bracket C

Bracket D
HEAT FC 03 ECNL (NV)

Boys U15 03 White

Bracket A
BOCA OC B03 WHITE (CAS)

Bracket B
PATEADORES NM 03 (NM)

No horse in this one but why would a ECNL team and one in the Final 4 in NC be placed in the 2nd bracket while "reserve" and pre-academy teams are in the 1st bracket? Seem off to me but I don't know these team very well.

No horse in this one but why would a ECNL team and one in the Final 4 in NC be placed in the 2nd bracket while "reserve" and pre-academy teams are in the 1st bracket? Seem off to me but I don't know these team very well.

the only noteable team is laufa ussda and even their not that good.

boys ecnl is joke

boys ecnl is joke

Hum first time I heard this joke reference, ecnl competetion has been good for the most part but can be uneven depending on area, scheduling and amount of games could be better.

LAUFA has some really good teams in the Age group; final 4 national cup, top 4 academy team in USSDA southwest U15. I don't know of any other program with two top teams in boys 03.

boys ecnl is joke

the only noteable team is laufa ussda and even their not that good. Lol at you.

Other than LA Galaxy 03 academy. LAUFA academy 03 is one of the hottest team in da southwest division right now, Won 9, loss 1, and tie 1’ the last games played.

Other than LA Galaxy 03 academy. LAUFA academy 03 is one of the hottest team in da southwest division right now, Won 9, loss 1, and tie 1’ the last 11 games played.

Boys U15 03 Sky Blue

Bracket A

Bracket B
LA GALAXY B2003 (CAS)
SC DEL SOL 03 BOYS (AZ)

Bracket C

Bracket D
HEAT FC 03 ECNL (NV)

Boys U15 03 White

Bracket A
BOCA OC B03 WHITE (CAS)

Bracket B
PATEADORES NM 03 (NM)
USA Stars Academy now that's funny.

This tournament is so watered down there's no merit in it.

Other than LA Galaxy 03 academy. LAUFA academy 03 is one of the hottest team in da southwest division right now, Won 9, loss 1, and tie 1’ the last games played.
why your club throwing the team away then????? el chisme is your club is doing nothing to keep your team together. if its so bomb then why?????

why your club throwing the team away then????? el chisme is your club is doing nothing to keep your team together. if its so bomb then why?????

Loco nobody is throwing anything away, two premier CSL teams next year and we're fielding local independent soccer teams playing in CRL, Nat Cup, College showcases, Surf Cup, Man City, Cerritos, you name it....

LAUFA does not offer academy after U15, so it will be interesting to see where all those players go. 2 very strong teams already w current academy and reserves. The Man City groups seemed to favor galaxy teams for some reason. 3 Galaxy affiliates in the top flight that are not as established as the OC Surf Kirsch team for example. If that's their academy team, I don't see how Laufa doesn't win this.

LAUFA does not offer academy after U15, so it will be interesting to see where all those players go. 2 very strong teams already w current academy and reserves. The Man City groups seemed to favor galaxy teams for some reason. 3 Galaxy affiliates in the top flight that are not as established as the OC Surf Kirsch team for example. If that's their academy team, I don't see how Laufa doesn't win this.

Existing players can play CSL premier, we are planning on having 3 premier teams next season and the most advance ones can play up with the 2002's.

The man City cup team is a bit different vs the normal DA team and we are also playing Cerritos memorial.

Back