Looking Past the Name of a Team

The same could be said about your dd and team. Let’s see those stats!

9/20 committed. 3 more 2019's have multiple offers. The remaining 3 2019's are closing in on offers. The other 5 players are 2020's but I would expect they will have multiple offers. Our DA team that just aged out had 100% of the girls committed. I suspect our stats are similar to other DA and ECNL teams.

That is a great result. The question I would have is how many of the girls are committed and to which schools?
There are quite a few girls committed to college from UNC, Oregon, Boston, Irvine, etc. I have no doubt the rest will also have commitments. Chavez has great connections and not only that have developed these girls to play the right way of soccer. They play beautiful possession soccer. Very Technical. We are very proud of this non DA team to have beat out 3 DA teams. If you get a chance everyone should watch this team play. Chavez puts on our 3rd day of Technical trainings and from what I have seen and heard from parents that were at big name clubs they have never seen such exceptional technical sessions elsewhere so no wonder his girls have done so well. Proud of the club and team

There are quite a few girls committed to college from UNC, Oregon, Boston, Irvine, etc. I have no doubt the rest will also have commitments. Chavez has great connections and not only that have developed these girls to play the right way of soccer. They play beautiful possession soccer. Very Technical. We are very proud of this non DA team to have beat out 3 DA teams. If you get a chance everyone should watch this team play. Chavez puts on our 3rd day of Technical trainings and from what I have seen and heard from parents that were at big name clubs they have never seen such exceptional technical sessions elsewhere so no wonder his girls have done so well. Proud of the club and team

There is only one SoCal player currently committed to North Carolina and she isn’t a U19 player and doesn’t play for that club. Am I missing something?

She now plays for SoCal and correct she is an 03. Played High school for Chavez

North Carolina isn’t a possession team FYI so if she is a possession player she is in for a rude awakening. One of my daughter’s former teammates who was a starter there transferred for just that reason and one of her current teammates who is a starter switched her commitment from their after her official visit because she didn’t like their “90 minutes of hell” style and their hockey style line shifts that allow them to play that style.

Awesome. I must stand corrected on my earlier comments if this is the case. The one game I saw 3 years ago with these girls was ugly but effective. They will beat LAG today too based on their performance...

9/20 committed. 3 more 2019's have multiple offers. The remaining 3 2019's are closing in on offers. The other 5 players are 2020's but I would expect they will have multiple offers. Our DA team that just aged out had 100% of the girls committed. I suspect our stats are similar to other DA and ECNL teams.

Simi, I thought your dd was an 03?

I highly doubt the Temecula Hawks 03's girls are getting the same college exposure as DA or ECNL 03 with a losing record. It is what it is.

We had around 12 programs plus US Soccer at our games this weekend, including 3 during our semis match this morning when most schools had gone back to their campuses. I watched similar age group DA/ECNL/Pilot games with far less, of course there were some with equal or slightly higher amounts, but the point is that blanket statements are tricky.

We had around 12 programs plus US Soccer at our games this weekend, including 3 during our semis match this morning when most schools had gone back to their campuses. I watched similar age group DA/ECNL/Pilot games with far less, of course there were some with equal or slightly higher amounts, but the point is that blanket statements are tricky.
Was this the hawks? If so what tournament were they in?

Not hawks, sorry if i wasn't clear. We played super black 03 at surf cup. A handful were coaches our girls reached out to, a few more were ones we reached out to as coaches, and the rest were there on their own accord.

Not hawks, sorry if i wasn't clear. We played super black 03 at surf cup. A handful were coaches our girls reached out to, a few more were ones we reached out to as coaches, and the rest were there on their own accord.
My daughter’s team played the same, some good games this weekend.

There is an 03 committed to NC that played for the San Diego Galaxy DA team last year. She's a stud. But wait, she played HS soccer? ;)
Agree she is a skillful stud. Lots of talent on that team.
I as a parent think Coach Chavez is showing my daughter's great soccer technicality. I think any girl would be lucky enough to play for him. Big Fan of the coaching stuff at SoCal. My daughters are 05 and play for Coach Hazell who is teaching possession soccer. Two important factors: Technical and possession futbol. I couldn't be happier because my kid is happy and developing. I like the small club feel, it's like a family. So great choice for the stud

Back