looking for flight 2/Silver or SE team in the valley

A guy I know asked me for help finding a team for his 05 son. He's been playing in Texas. He's a little raw but decent, I definitely put him on a flight 2 team. They live in Sherman Oaks and don't want to go more than a half hour away. They're totally new to club soccer and I'd like to find them a club that is well run, they totally don't get the gritty reality of club soccer.

I don't really know the valley teams all that well. Sherman Oaks extreme, West Coast Elite, Pats LA don't seem to have 05 teams. RSC just has a flight 1. How is Boca Jrs as a club? they have a silver 05 team. any other ideas?

thanks

A guy I know asked me for help finding a team for his 05 son. He's been playing in Texas. He's a little raw but decent, I definitely put him on a flight 2 team. They live in Sherman Oaks and don't want to go more than a half hour away. They're totally new to club soccer and I'd like to find them a club that is well run, they totally don't get the gritty reality of club soccer.

I don't really know the valley teams all that well. Sherman Oaks extreme, West Coast Elite, Pats LA don't seem to have 05 teams. RSC just has a flight 1. How is Boca Jrs as a club? they have a silver 05 team. any other ideas?

thanks
new to club but want flight 2? maybe if the team is worrying more about dev - given the kid has strong physcial attributes. kids on a good team are going to be real rough with kids who dont know how to move or where to be at that age. if he is fast or big/strong, then probably wont be a problem. just has to be a patient coach

Back