League Play 06

Have also seen Galaxy OC and Slammers out there at Great Park. They've opened up more of the fields as the park expands and is great to see so many families out there enjoying such a great facility.
I was thinking those same clubs but either couldn’t remember or if current.

Rams look good. Impressed with their second year coach.
Love the coach.. Rams haven't really played anyone tough as of yet (Raiders/Cardinals) . Chargers up next then a short week with a game against the Vikings on Thursday night football.

Love the coach.. Rams haven't really played anyone tough as of yet (Raiders/Cardinals) . Chargers up next then a short week with a game against the Vikings on Thursday night football.[/QUOTE
I follow CFB mostly. If I watch the NFL its for either match-ups or watch a specific player(s) no matter who the team is. The Rams coach appears to be a unique individual breaking the mold of the typical NFL coach.

I was wondering what happened to the Beach SB top team.... makes sense now. Legends has the same roster listed on SCDSL that I thought would be the team in DPL. If they can handle doing both, more power to them.

I was wondering what happened to the Beach SB top team.... makes sense now. Legends has the same roster listed on SCDSL that I thought would be the team in DPL. If they can handle doing both, more power to them.
It is the same team. When the girls have a DPL game on the same day as SCDSL only a couple girls play the SCDSL game and the 07 girls play up to complete the team. Also some girls are guesting up on the 05 academy team and miss both DPL and SCDSL games on occasion .

Beach Perez is in CRL and SCDSL, Beach Rodriquez is playing in DPL.

Pretty sure the Legends top team is the DPL team and Pre- Academy is SCDSL.
The Legends top team is the Pre Academy team . Currently playing CRL , DPL and SCDSL . ( some games in SCDSL are a ghost team)

It is the same team. When the girls have a DPL game on the same day as SCDSL only a couple girls play the SCDSL game and the 07 girls play up to complete the team. Also some girls are guesting up on the 05 academy team and miss both DPL and SCDSL games on occasion .
Just curious...are they allowed to play in a SCDSL match the same day as a DPL match?

Back