League Game Scores

I can confirm Charua’s score update for the Legends vs Chelsea game played today. The game was a very competitive game played on one of the smallest fields we have played on all season. The final score Legends 0 Chelsea 0.

Thanks for the update...wondering how many other teams would compete against most f1...

has anyone seen team USA g11 from CSL play?
The F1's in SCDSL G2011 not named Blues Mulligan, Slammers HB, Legends FC, and Blues Forsyth would have their hands full with the top 3-4 F2's at this point and the same goes for the rest of F2 vs. the top F3 teams including Legends Gold (F3).

The CDA Slammers Orange team coached by Lindsey Huie has been impressive. They would be able to compete against most F1 teams and it looks like they were planning to go F1 at some point as their website lists them as an F1 team.

YES!!! I’ve seen that team play and they most definitely should be in F1 and they would give us all a challenge!! If I lived in the OC and my daughter had not established amazing friendships I would consider coming out to her try out!!! She’s a great coach! I really love her style and passion.

@charua1977 I heard it was a great game! Unfortunately duty calls but I did watch that last play and man oh man!!! That was super close! Can’t wait for the next game! Good luck next week
Wow, so I think that leaves only Blues Mulligan/Renee with the undefeated status so far? Anyone know what the Murrietta Surf vs. Forsyth Blues result was? Can't wait to hear about Blues M/R vs. Legends coming up too?? So much great competition in that bracket and can't wait for The Clash of the Titans Thanksgiving Tournament with Ole Red and whoever else comes from the other brackets as well. Keep the scores coming and thank you everyone for keeping this positive!

If teams don't travel you can't really count them. They're pretty much playing AYSO level teams.
Ole Red is from The San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles County) ... this year they have won 2 tournaments in Ventura County , 2 tournaments in Orange County, 1 tournament in Inland Empire. #1 ranked team in CSL heading in to League Cup. Still has not lost 1 game this year... OH and by the way.. they still have there original roster, and will until the end of the season. No guest player, no additions. All development. Guess all thats left is San Diego County and State Cup..

Ole Red is from The San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles County) ... this year they have won 2 tournaments in Ventura County , 2 tournaments in Orange County, 1 tournament in Inland Empire. #1 ranked team in CSL heading in to League Cup. Still has not lost 1 game this year... OH and by the way.. they still have there original roster, and will until the end of the season. No guest player, no additions. All development. Guess all thats left is San Diego County and State Cup..
From my understanding... we might find out sooner right? I believe Blues, Ole and Slammers HB will be participating in the San Diego Surf Challenge Cup. If so, very great games will be played! Can it be November 29 already! Btw congratulations to Ole Red for dominating CSL. Can’t wait to play against ya.

My top 10 as of today
1. Blues M/R
2. Legends
3. Blues Forsyth
4. Slammers HB
5. Murrieta Surf
6. Chelsea
7. Ole Red
8. California Warriors
9. Slammers Cruz
10. Eagles/Galaxy Medina/Rebels/SD Surf

I give Blues Forsyth and Legends the edge over HB due to Legends wins over Blues M/R and Forsyth wins over HB in WCF Classic. Murrieta Surf has been knocking on the door and I wouldn't be suprirsed if they beat one of the top 4 soon as I believe they tied with Slammers HB. Chelsea has stepped up as well. Galaxy Medina gets the nod despite

The one I was reluctant to put this high up on the list was Ole Red because some of their league game scores are closer than I would expect.
California Super Cup if I remember Ole Black borrowed a few Ole Red girls and Ole Black lost 13-0 to both CA Warriors and Slammers Cruz. A 4-2 scoreline vs LA Surf SO who lost 6-1 vs CA Warriors and 6-3 to Eagles. I will give them the nod here though with two 5-1 wins over Eagles at Eagles summer classic. Warriors have two wins against Slammers Cruz so they are ahead of them. I could not decide on the last spot so everyone is in!

As far as league standings, HB Slammers would be above Forsyth Blues and even above Legends by one point I believe, but The Legends have played one less game, so that could go either way since they play Mulligan Blues very soon. Blue's Forsyth lost 2 game so far and tied HB Slammers, but could be subjectively ahead of HB Slammers just not by points from what I've seen. I agree about Murrietta Surf too. All these teams are ones to watch imo. Awesome competition!

Can't wait for The Clash of The Titans Turkey Cup! We still need to see how Murrieta Surf did against Forsyth Blues too?? Anyone?

I am creating a spreadsheet of SCDSL game scores and will make a table. Missing some scores for

September 8
Chelsea vs LAG OC

October 5
Murrieta Surf vs Slammers Cruz

October 6
Blues Forsyth vs LAG OC

October 20
LAG OC vs Slammers Cruz

I can help you out with that...
Chelsea v LAGOC 0-0
Murrieta Surf -3 v Slammers Cruz -1
Don’t know Forsyth v LAGOC