LAUFA/RCDEspanyol - Partnership

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Academy teams don't pay. There is no question about it. If you paid monthly fees to a coach being registered as Full time Player, please let me know. Thanks again for the info. And I am sorry to hear that you left.
I've already gone over this with Rocky.

He (Diego Morata) predominantly works with the U12 teams. He's had 1 session with the U13 team and that 1 session was combined with the U12 so he hasn't worked with the U13s solo the entire season. He's had a few sessions with the U14. Hopefully he will be able to work with the U13 more in the future.
When we left in Jan/Feb, he had had no solo sessions with the U12s either. He came to talk to the team right after the announcement, but all the sessions had been the combined U12, 13, 14 full field ones that I think also included some club teams, whichever teams were practicing that day. This may (or may not) have changed since we left.

1 year has passed and genuinely curious on how this partnership has gone.

Has this happened?

"Yes, laufa's teams will not only be competing against DA teams. Also will be competing against European academies in Barcelona in a public/ private games, training or tournaments."

1 year has passed and genuinely curious on how this partnership has gone.

Has this happened?

"Yes, laufa's teams will not only be competing against DA teams. Also will be competing against European academies in Barcelona in a public/ private games, training or tournaments."

The partnership has been dissolved
Communicated reasons (LAUFA's side) had to do with Espanyol wanting a signed contract and financial payments.

That's the extent of my knowledge on the subject

The partnership has been dissolved
Communicated reasons (LAUFA's side) had to do with Espanyol wanting a signed contract and financial payments.

That's the extent of my knowledge on the subject

Say what?

Wasn't there a press conference on TV, council people pitching double the opportunity for local community players, flags flying, the whole nine yards but there was no contact? Wing the whole thing for publicity or what?

Payments not showing up yeah about par for the course with them.

Back