LAFC Slammers Leaving DA

Please break the numbers down per D1, D2 schools and also how many went to the top 30 D1 schools. That will give a better picture. Also, with only one year into DA the stats are skewed because a lot of the commits were made prior to or at the beginning of DA.
I only looked at D1 schools and all the top 30 we're included. Across the board at each D1 school, whether top 30 or lower there was a mix of ECNL and DA + almost 50/50, even at top 30 schools. The only variation were the Virginia schools which were all DA and no ECNL

I only looked at D1 schools and all the top 30 we're included. Across the board at each D1 school, whether top 30 or lower there was a mix of ECNL and DA + almost 50/50, even at top 30 schools. The only variation were the Virginia schools which were all DA and no ECNL

What resource did you use for this analysis? Top Drawer soccer is the only one I know and it has issues.

Yes, I already stated that - I used Top drawer soccer as the resource as that is the main central one with the info posted and also stated it has limitations and that I am not a statistician. If anyone else has another way of looking at this would love to see it . Regardless of the stated flaws these flaws would affect both sides

I’ve heard a lot of the opposite. Many u18/19 looking tonmove to Fully Funded Clubs b/c they are already committed and the parents don’t want to pay Club Dues and Fees for the season. But that is simply more Organization driven then League driven.

Correct a lot of movement from Beach to LA Galaxy possibly at U18/19. But Real So Cal to Breakers is what I hear, but not confirmed. But I know Slammers and Strikers picked up a slew of kids at U18/19 in OC.

Correct a lot of movement from Beach to LA Galaxy possibly at U18/19. But Real So Cal to Breakers is what I hear, but not confirmed. But I know Slammers and Strikers picked up a slew of kids at U18/19 in OC.
I’ve heard about the Real move as well, however most were ‘03’s that I knew of. I’m sure there were more across other ages.

...I used Top drawer soccer as the resource as that is the main central one with the info posted and also stated it has limitations and that I am not a statistician. If anyone else has another way of looking at this would love to see it . Regardless of the stated flaws these flaws would affect both sides

TDS is a pay site that has/had close ties to ECNL.
The "Women's College (NCAA) Soccer Recruiting" site probably more impartial

https://sites.google.com/site/soccerrecruits/

For the top 30 programs here are the numbers: 51 from DA teams; 68 from ECNL teams ; 9 from non DA/non ECNL

They need to create a “VP of Youtb Common Sense” within US Soccer to review everything before it gets rolled out.

Any idiot could tell you that limited subs for kids is a bad idea.
Just like “birth year” caused more harm than good. (At best it was neutral with no benefit).

Thank you for sharing. Good info.
The whole DP / DA / PT player info. is interesting.
Will be curious to watch how it plays out this year. As asked before- a PT player can’t playe high school- how is this tracked/monitored?
Since most so cal high schools ran a summer league to evaluate players- how does this impact those players?
A week ago it seemed that DPL players could play high school without issue. Now what?

U13 and U14 only. Re-entry is allowed and subs are allowed 3 times per game. Surf Cup adopted the rule immediately for DA brackets this week. I like the change. It’s reasonable yet limits interruptions to the game.

Back