LA Galaxy Cup

Really?! The best LA 05 DA team, LAFC, not invited?! Is Carson worried?
Hi Osvaldo. I think the tournament is open for all DA teams interested to participate. there is no such a special invitation to any team in particular. If lafc didn't register is not galaxy's fault. however, your statement is questionable to me. I spoke with the tournament director couple weeks ago and he mentioned that lafc is attending.
Where did you get that info from?

Easy there osvaldo. Contact was made between LAG and LAFC staff about the tourney. Latest word I heard from a parent at LAFC is that they chose not to participate. That could still change I suppose, but not attending at this point.

Is this still going forward? Web site is down or gone.

Heard something about low numbers and some conflicts with ussf about da sanctioning & bracket during the middle of the season.

Is this still going forward? Web site is down or gone.

Heard something about low numbers and some conflicts with ussf about da sanctioning & bracket during the middle of the season.
Hmmm. Not sure. The site has been down for a couple of days. On the DA conflict mid-season, find that difficult to believe since Man City Cup is still during the season and they don't have issues with USSDA. I'm not in-the-know, so anything is possible here. Hope it happens though. Boys are looking forward to it.

Site back up.
Latest word is that LAFC will be taking part in LA Galaxy Cup. Whatever was causing the hesitance has been worked out. Real Salt Lake added in recent days as well. Not sure which age groups will attend for each club, but as of right now...

Pro Academies:
LA Galaxy
LAFC
Real Salt Lake
Sporting Kansas City
Manchester United
Swansea City AFC
FC Porto
Tijuana Xolos

Club Academies:
Pateadores
Surf
Real SoCal
Legends

Latest word is that LAFC will be taking part in LA Galaxy Cup. Whatever was causing the hesitance has been worked out. Real Salt Lake added in recent days as well. Not sure which age groups will attend for each club, but as of right now...

Pro Academies:
LA Galaxy
LAFC
Real Salt Lake
Sporting Kansas City
Manchester United
Swansea City AFC
FC Porto
Tijuana Xolos

Club Academies:
Pateadores
Surf
Real SoCal
Legends
I'm dying to see that U18/19 Pateadores team. They must be really good.

What a move by the Galaxy, in the international brackets is a must, the Galaxy 03's is going to the final? By playing two of the same regular regular southwest team we all see all year.

LA Galaxy schedule, starting off with N0MADS, TOLUCA FC 2003 and SAN DIEGO SURF 03 USSDA

Golden State schedule is very tough. But I like it, because a good team is always going to play a good team, and the time is now for golden state,

Golden State schedule. REAL SALT LAKE REAL SAL LAKE. MONTREAL-NORD PUMAS. SPORTING KANSAS CITY SPORTING KC ACADEMY. That 3 brand new teams for golden state to play, and that’s the way it Should be.

Hoped to see more older teams but being the first year, the dates, Dallas Cup and Man City Cup (Memorial day tournaments) guess not this year.

Wonder if this will be a one and done tourney? Oh well at least there is Dallas & Man City Cup coming up with some good international teams to play at U15+

Back